Which carnival ship that i choose???

ccleveland

I want to choose a decent size ship that's large enough to walk around and explore. I went on the dream in sept 2013 and loved it, but it seems like some of them are smaller and I want to stay away from them. Any advice on this would be helpful.

thank you!

I want to choose a decent size ship that's large enough to walk around and explore. I went on the dream in sept 2013 and loved it, but it seems like some of them are smaller and I want to stay away from them. Any advice on this would be helpful.

thank you!

We went on the liberty after two trips on the Dream. I really missed the promenade deck. Also, lido looked the same, just smaller. The dream felt much roomier to me.

I would say anything in the Conquest, Splendor or Dream class would be good. Our first two cruises were aboard the Fantasy and I won't cruise on anything in the class anymore. Once we started cruising on the bigger ships, we didn't want to go back to the smaller ones.

We sailed on the Conquest last year and it was our best cruise to date. We're excited about trying a new port (FLL) and a new ship, the Freedom this year!

We have been on the Valor two times and the Freedom once. We sailed on the Dream in April and we decided we like the Conquest class ships better. I did like deck 5 on the Dream since it went around the entire ship, but to me it felt more crowded than the Conquest class ships. Pools same, but more people. We are looking at the Liberty for our cruise next year. Freedom was really nice and now with the new upgrades I would like to try it again.

when you mention the "conquest class ships" do you mean the ships that are around 950 feet or bigger? I loved how the dream was so spread out and huge. I'm assuming all the bigger ships have the same exact stuff... its just my preference of a 5 day or 7 day cruise and whatever port i want to drive to?

when you mention the "conquest class ships" do you mean the ships that are around 950 feet or bigger? I loved how the dream was so spread out and huge. I'm assuming all the bigger ships have the same exact stuff... its just my preference of a 5 day or 7 day cruise and whatever port i want to drive to?

The "Conquest" class ships are: Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom and they are all around 950ft in length. The "Dream" class ships are: Dream, Magic and Breeze and they are about 50 feet longer than the Conquest class ships.

I have been on the Glory and Liberty and loved them both. Have the Freedom booked for November and am sure it will be great. I've never been on the Dream class ships, but am looking into the Breeze for next year.

Someone has posted a spreadsheet on these forums which lists all of the amenities on each different ship if you can find it, or maybe someone can post a link to it for you.

Conquest Class is a little smaller than Dream Class ships

this info really helped me out. I wrote down he "conquest" size ships and i will start looking now. Hopefully i can convince the wife to do a 7 day cruise because she wanted to do a 5 day cruise to save money :(

this info really helped me out. I wrote down he "conquest" size ships and i will start looking now. Hopefully i can convince the wife to do a 7 day cruise because she wanted to do a 5 day cruise to save money :(

The Breeze has a 6 day itinerary, good luck with whatever you choose.

thank you!

The Magic is big and very beautiful. It has a mic serenity space with lots of hot tubs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Ok, so i have narrowed it down and need your opinions:

1) 7 day eastern cruise on conquest 9/28/14 from miami

2) 7 day eastern cruise on glory 9/6 from miami

3) 8 day eastern cruise on freedom 9/6 from fort lauderdale

4) 5 day western cruise on victory from miami on 9/6

5) 5 day eastern cruise on freedom from fort lauderdale on 9/1

I been researching and they say certain parts of august and september its best to go on a western VS eastern because of the seas being more active. How about you guys choose which cruise listed above and ill just go on that cruise! haha

I personally, prefer "Liberty", but it sounds like size is a BIG thing for you, so I'd suggest you give "Breeze" a shot. :cool:

Reference your list, I'd recommend "Freedom" 8 day.

"SKY"

Edited by SkyMaster

I am looking at the 8 day cruise for the freedom out of fort Lauderdale. Here is the places it goes to. Tell me if they are worth it or if I should choose one with like Jamaica or something:

Day 1 Fort Lauderdale, FL 4:00 PM

Day 2 ... Fun Day At Sea --- ---

Day 3 ... Fun Day At Sea --- ---

Day 4 St. Thomas, USVI 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Day 5 Antigua 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Day 6 San Juan, Puerto Rico 9:00 AM 5:00 PM

Day 7 ... Fun Day At Sea --- ---

Day 8 Nassau, the Bahamas 1:00 PM 7:00 PM

Day 9 Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL 8:00 AM

Choose the Freedom 8 day! They have some good deals and the ship just got the 2.0 upgrades. If you need some convincing there is a guy his name is Ernest Roller and he has a whole album on flickr.com of pictures from his recent trip. They are AWESOME! You will see a lot of awesome reviews about the ship on here as well. As for the ports, these are all new to me but Nassau. My fiancé and I are going zip lining in one of the ports (haven't decided which one yet). Probably a beach day in one and I want to see the historic side of San Juan. Haven't booked anything exactly but I think they are pretty good ports. The fact it has 3 days at sea is awesome too those are my favorite. :D

As far as ships go, I am not sure there is that much difference between Freedom, Glory and Conquest. There are probably a few differences, but they are the same class of ships. From your list I would probably take the 8 day Freedom because its the longest and because I believe Freedom was updated most recently.

As far as the itinerary you listed, it really depends on what you want to do. I know that a lot of people have preferences over eastern or western itineraries. I have only been to on one Eastern cruise and I liked it, but prefer Western, mainly because I love Cozumel and I think Jamaica is beautiful. But the itinerary you listed looks good, because it has San Juan, which I have never been to and Antiqua (which my best friend said was beautiful).

Ok, so i have narrowed it down and need your opinions:

1) 7 day eastern cruise on conquest 9/28/14 from miami

2) 7 day eastern cruise on glory 9/6 from miami

4) 5 day western cruise on victory from miami on 9/6

5) 5 day eastern cruise on freedom from fort lauderdale on 9/1

I been researching and they say certain parts of august and september its best to go on a western VS eastern because of the seas being more active. How about you guys choose which cruise listed above and ill just go on that cruise! haha