Bringing beer onboard

Birdieman1

And at times I've wondered how others got so important that the rules no longer apply to them. I must have missed the sign up for that. :rolleyes:

Its MY cruise and I will do with it as I please.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Its MY cruise and I will do with it as I please.

It is, of course, only YOUR cruise because you agreed to the terms of contract when you paid for it.

Now, I really don't care about pax smuggling booze onboard in violation of those terms. I just wish they a) didn't boast about it in public fora, and/or b) act they're taking the moral high ground.

It is, of course, only YOUR cruise because you agreed to the terms of contract when you paid for it.

Now, I really don't care about pax smuggling booze onboard in violation of those terms. I just wish they a) didn't boast about it in public fora, and/or b) act they're taking the moral high ground.

a) is the one that mainly annoys me

Keep it to yourself. The folks who bragged about "getting by" the rules are probably one of the reasons we now have such a restrictive wine policy.

If Princess is aware of it, and they surely are if anyone minimally competent is on the other end of the screening machine, then they ratify the conduct and there is no breach of contract. Deal with it.

By Shepp:

a) is the one that mainly annoys me

Keep it to yourself. The folks who bragged about "getting by" the rules are probably one of the reasons we now have such a restrictive wine policy.

Gee, don't blame me, blame the guys who are making you both click on this thread at gunpoint.

Edited by Wehwalt

And at times I've wondered how others got so important that the rules no longer apply to them. I must have missed the sign up for that. :rolleyes:

Guess you've never gone over the speed limit, or cheated on your taxes.What one individual does is their own choice, and society has a way to punish those that do. I also don't like the bragging in public about it, but wouldn't judge. Can't we all just get along?

Tim