KSF - Score!

SissasMomE

It was reported that the KSF promotion was not valid for Thanksgiving. That is not correct. I just had it applied to my reservation, and saved another $500 :)

Congrats! I just rebooked our cruise for the week before Thanksgiving and saved $400 and booked Alaska for next May. Super excited here! :)

hi....this sounds great....but....what is KSF..... I know lots of folks would like to get in on this also....thanks......jus' me....jim...:cool:

It includes everyone, not just kids. People think oops I don't have kids, promo won't work for me but it is for "kids of all ages", it covers passengers 3-8

No problem, I just didn't want anyone to bypass the promo thinking it would not work for them. That can be a major discount depending on your booking. I scored majorly with it for this September, 2 BR Haven suite, UDP, UBP and OBC. After everything was broken down its like I paid $676.00 pp for the suite. I am hoping they add the other promos like they did in March because no matter how Ewoodspark feels (different thread) I would take advantage of it and have it added to my reservation............because I CAN

:D

How did you get the UDP & UBP? I didn't see that listed??

Maggie

That was a stackable promo they had a few months ago. I believe I booked that around March of this year. As the KSF is running for 31 days I am hoping they stack them again.

I will jump on it again

FYI the promo was KSF

UDP for the 1st 2 passengers (Balconies & higher category)

UBP for everyone in the room (Suite bookings only and in my case it saved the 5 of us a total of (Prebooked $2,173.50 or Booking onboard $2374.75).

Edited by iimmie

As the KSF is running for 31 days I am hoping they stack them again.

/QUOTE]

I was just on the NCL website and it says only 3 days left on the KSF promo.

Your date is for the OBC, Here are the terms & conditions for upgrades & KSF

KIDS SAIL FREE + FREE BALCONY UPGRADES

Offer:

Kids sail free on select sailings

Free Balcony Upgrades

Reduced deposit

E-coupons booklet work over $300 delivered with e-documents

Applicable destinations: Select sailings

Booking Window: 7/1/14 - 8/2/14 11.59 PM EST

GDS: All

ON BOARD CREDIT TERMS

FALL / WINTER BAHAMAS & FLORIDA, and CARIBBEAN BONUS DAYS: UP TO $100 ONBOARD CREDIT PER STATEROOM

Offer:

Onboard credit per stateroom

Destination Studio/ In/ Out Balcony/Mini The Haven & Suites

Bahamas 3 & 4 nights $25 $50 $100

Bahamas - New York $25 $50 $100

CARIBBEAN sailings $25 $50 $100

Booking Window: 7/1/14 - 7/5/14 11.59 PM EST

Program code: BONUS

Edited by iimmie

It was reported that the KSF promotion was not valid for Thanksgiving. That is not correct. I just had it applied to my reservation, and saved another $500 :)

Your cruise does not show KSF as being available. How did you get it? I'm on the Sun the same week and it's not available for me that I can see. Promo code "KIDSFREE" didn't apply either. Did you book through a TA, TA website, PCC, or NCL website?

Your cruise does not show KSF as being available. How did you get it? I'm on the Sun the same week and it's not available for me that I can see. Promo code "KIDSFREE" didn't apply either. Did you book through a TA, TA website, PCC, or NCL website?

No, it doesn't. When I did a mock booking, it gave me the discount, so I called and got my adjustment.

OK for those of you who know the prices a lot better than we do, thsi is what we got.

Getaway 09-06-14

Three passengers BD level cabin 10th deck

Cruise Fare

Taxes

DSF

UDP for the first two passengers

VIP Check In

VIP Boarding

Total cost $1853

How did we do? (Truth be told it really dos not matter. Even if someone got a lot better deal than we did, we are happy with what we got for the price we paid so I guess that is all that matters...)

I can't understand how a holiday cruise can be so cheap. It really is mind blowing.

There is a myth that Thanksgiving is high season.

It's not, for the most part.

Christmas and New Years are the ones with the high demand.

This is a great promotion, $1000 off from the previous price, enough to make me book a cruise I was only just looking at.

I loved that the deposit was only for the first two as well since the cruise was nearly nine months away.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Edited by bearette