Dive-In Grill?

sail7seas

Thanks.

I have read the research that you have done in the past. I understand that your research is at all times solely for the best interests of fellow cruise critic members. Let me say that at least from my perspective it is greatly appreciated.

Since your research projects are in fact widely known and have been published worldwide would you be kind enough in fact to post a list the ships that do indeed have the Dive-In in the sticky.

With your previous research projects being so vastly acclaimed any post with your name attached to it brings instant recognition from all CC members and will in fact be the cause for discussion worldwide.

I do not feel I have risen to the level where I believe it is proper for me to write a "sticky" level post as my research projects are nowhere near as acclaimed...LOL

Thank you in advance!

The new set up has a number of menu choices and you have to order a set combination by the fancy name they have given it.

I said I wanted a plain hotdog and fries and was told I would have to name a dish. I repeated that I didn't want a combo; just a plain hot dog and fries. I think the only reason the order taker and beeper hander outer relented is because there was an officer standing behind me. If he hadn't been there I would have been out of luck.

There was also a beeper issue. Myself and several others kept going to the counter because our beepers went off and she insisted we were mistaken and to go back and sit down. After three times some of us decided to wait right there which annoyed her no end. After a bit, one of the crew came out and said he had been testing the beepers and that is why they kept going off.

As it was, the girl was very snooty with me in the Lido for the rest of the cruise.

I didn't bother with the DiveIn again although it was a very good hotdog and fries.

I have read the research that you have done in the past. I understand that your research is at all times solely for the best interests of fellow cruise critic members. Let me say that at least from my perspective it is greatly appreciated.

Since your research projects are in fact widely known and have been published worldwide would you be kind enough in fact to post a list the ships that do indeed have the Dive-In in the sticky.

With your previous research projects being so vastly acclaimed any post with your name attached to it brings instant recognition from all CC members and will in fact be the cause for discussion worldwide.

I do not feel I have risen to the level where I believe it is proper for me to write a "sticky" level post as my research projects are nowhere near as acclaimed...LOL

Thank you in advance!

I'll second that motion! ;)

Yes, Zuiderdam does have it. I just got off the ship Saturday. But one question...what is it that people think is so great about it? :confused: Neither my wife nor I thought there was anything special about the burgers. In fact, I didn't like it.

It was nice to have a small buffet next to it but again, it was nothing special, especially since the Lido buffet is right there next to it.

Yes, Zuiderdam does have it. I just got off the ship Saturday. But one question...what is it that people think is so great about it? :confused: Neither my wife nor I thought there was anything special about the burgers. In fact, I didn't like it.

It was nice to have a small buffet next to it but again, it was nothing special, especially since the Lido buffet is right there next to it.

Thank you. Seems that us folks that don't like it are in the minority. I'm a pretty decent cook so maybe my expectations are different. I just don't understand why people think the sun rises and sets on the dive in.

Thank you in advance!

Wow. My head is so swollen that my hat no longer fits. ;)