Just off the Summit...

colombiangirl

Sad to say, Isabella, but I think that the AquaSpa's cooked-to-order fish/chicken has been discontinued, fleet-wide. There were a couple of threads about it, a few months back. We couldn't get anything cooked to order there on our February Century cruise, either. However, the Aqua Spa does have (chilled) daily fish selections that are quite good. You're just limited to what they have prepared, that day.

Just curious, did you see any kids in shorts??

Yes.

We were on the July 13th sailing of the Summit to Bermuda and saw a number of kids wearing shorts to dinner. These were on the smart casual nights as we opted not to take formal wear and did Qsine and Normandy on formal evenings.

The shorts rule was definitely being enforced on say, teenagers and up. However, there was an older special needs gentleman that we noticed they also allowed into the dining room in shorts. I believe they just did not want to call attention to him, and allowed him to enter without issue.

Is Top Chef on all summer ?

There are specific cruises on three ships in the Celebrity fleet that appear to offer the Top Chef at Sea options. I attached the menu from my cruise here. ImageUploadedByForums1406576820.903329.jpg.23833465c5e9bd4f36edeaa32e0883fc.jpg. The Summit cruise currently out to Bermuda has two former contestant chefs on the ship to host the "Quick Fire" challenges. I'm not sure when the Top Chef options end.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I also want to comment on the complimentary drink package which all of the adults in our group had. They loved it and found plenty of drinks they could choose from. They were abundantly served. There is no daily limit and of course juice and bottled water were included along with many special coffees.

This was the 1 2 3 Go package and was a good choice if you are a drinker.:cool:

Question - you mentioned bottled water was included. Did you notice on your sailing if they were including the Evian and the Vitamin Water? On my sailing in May on the Silhouette, it was NOT included, only the water with the pink top (the brand i'd never heard of but i forget what it was lol) was offered for "free" the others were for charge.

Question - you mentioned bottled water was included. Did you notice on your sailing if they were including the Evian and the Vitamin Water? On my sailing in May on the Silhouette, it was NOT included, only the water with the pink top (the brand i'd never heard of but i forget what it was lol) was offered for "free" the others were for charge.

Evian and Vitamin water are supposed to be included in the Premium packages (water and full package) and not in the classic packages. Of course, experience on board may vary.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Evian and Vitamin water are supposed to be included in the Premium packages (water and full package) and not in the classic packages. Of course, experience on board may vary.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

In addition to Evian, my DH also had Pelligrino on the Silhouette this past March. We will see what is available on the Summit in a couple of weeks. Sometimes with special drinks and soda, they say "we are out of it". Happens with coke zero.

What a great trip!! I will post a review and some pictures as soon as I can. Unfortunately I got off the ship and had to come right to the office. Cabin, crew, food and service were all wonderful!! Bermuda was nice and we decided we are going back!! Ask away if you have any questions. We were AQ and ate in Blu so I can't say anything about the Cosmopolitan Dining Room. I did use spa services and ate in the specialty restaurants if that helps.

Glad you had a great cruise. I await your review as we are thinking of this cruise next year.

Ditto on our cruise. Only plain bottled water in the complimentary package. I mentioned it because we drank so much of it.:D

Since we were on the topic of children's attire I was wondering how the children's activities are as far as teenagers. Was there a lot of teens on board? Next week will be our first time sailing with Celebrity.

There were enough teens on board for our teens to have a great time. They all mentioned that they liked the teen activities.

Ditto on our cruise. Only plain bottled water in the complimentary package. I mentioned it because we drank so much of it.:D

Pellegrino is definitely a premium package item. I've drank enough for them to run out on many cruises, and ended up drinking Perrier by the end...the same but different ;)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled