Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

[quote name='angela12345']Mine also came in about 5 days from the date that I ordered them. They arrived UPS and I had to sign for them. I would call or send an email, if they don't arrive today. Or, see if you can get a tracking number.

Here is an interesting new twist ... I always leave some of the gift cards in my cart. Today, at some point a couple of hours after they all sold out, the cards that were in my cart disappeared. First time I have ever had that happen. Did this happen to anyone else ?[/quote]

I did not order any today, but I left some in my cart and they are still there.

[quote name='lupster1']Has anyone received their cards yet from the last batch that were available on 5/1? I ordered 2 $500 cards and am hoping they arrive before I have to pay my balance next week :confused: I had received a call to confirm whether I had actually ordered them, and at that time I changed the shipping address to our UPS store/box so they can be signed for. My credit card was charged, so just hoping they arrive SOON!

Missed out on today's :([/QUOTE]

I ordered a $500 on May 8, shipped may 11th and received may 13. You might want to call and find out what's going on.

Thanks for reporting this dsgriggs ! I have been trying to track when they become available. So sad nobody caught it while they were live today. I know a lot of people are trying to get them. :(

edit: Well phooey ! I just saw that someone did catch them while they were live and reported it on CC, which was good. I guess. BUT they started a new thread to do it, so none of the people subscribed to this thread found out about it unless they just happened to be reading CC right at the moment the new thread was started [U]and[/U] they happened to see the new thread. :( :( :( Edited by angela12345

Yes, this time was a bit different in that they weren't in the system the night before, but were early in the morning. Then, at some point later in the morning you could actually add them to the cart and buy them. Same process as previously, but just not the same time frame.

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][SIZE=4]I live in the West Coast so by the time we wake up all the East Coast cruisers have snagged them all up. :mad:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Don't give up! I'm in SoCal and have been able to get a few earlier this month and again yesterday. The first time I purchased 10am (pacific) and yesterday I barely squeaked in at around 6:00am before they sold out (saw the "new" thread).

[quote name='lupster1']Don't give up! I'm in SoCal and have been able to get a few earlier this month and again yesterday. The first time I purchased 10am (pacific) and yesterday I barely squeaked in at around 6:00am before they sold out (saw the "new" thread).[/quote]

Thanks lupster when I wake up around 5 AM I see these posts with a time stamp of 2 AM and I think its such a rip off. I actually did buy some when this all began luckily.

[quote name='cls711']If you have a Citi credit card with citi rewards they are available there and they are e-cards so you get them immediately. Got 2 today for my cruise on Saturday.[/quote]

I didn't know this I will check it out since I do have a Citi Credit card. I mean who doesn't it seems like a pretty popular card. :D

[quote name='angela12345']Thanks for reporting this dsgriggs ! I have been trying to track when they become available. So sad nobody caught it while they were live today. I know a lot of people are trying to get them. :(

edit: Well phooey ! I just saw that someone did catch them while they were live and reported it on CC, which was good. I guess. BUT they started a new thread to do it, so none of the people subscribed to this thread found out about it unless they just happened to be reading CC right at the moment the new thread was started [U]and[/U] they happened to see the new thread. :( :( :([/QUOTE]

This is the problem. I would think that the people that are starting a new thread are probably also reading this one, so they should know better. Starting a new thread is perhaps easier since they don't need to search this one out.

[quote name='1994te']Verizon has put more gift cards on their website this morning, 5/27/15, although they are not live yet. Last time they went live about 9:00 AM. Good Luck!![/QUOTE]

These are not gift cards but booking certificates, which work totally different. Think twice before purchasing these and read the fine print. They must be mailed in certified or something like that and I don't believe they can be used for onboard credit.
[COLOR="Red"]
ETA: three important points regarding these certificates FYI:[/COLOR]

1. This certificate is valid for its face value in U.S. dollars ("USD" and may only be redeemed on Carnival Cruise Lines ("Carnival") cruises priced and sold in USD. You may apply the certificate towards the purchase of any Carnival Cruise. This certificate is not valid on any other cruise line, including affiliates of Carnival. This certificate can be used in multiples and may be supplemented with other acceptable forms of payment.

6. The recipient will be required to mail this certificate to: Carnival Cruise Lines, 3655 NW 87th Ave. Miami, FL 33178 Attn: Special Programs MSGP 456S. Certificates should only be sent via a traceable method such as certified mail or overnight courier. Carnival is not responsible for lost or undelivered certificates.

7. This certificate may not be used to pay for the initial deposit, any government fees, taxes, onboard gratuities, games of chance and or any similar activities as determined by Carnival. Edited by cruizinisthebest

[quote name='1994te']Verizon has put more gift cards on their website this morning, 5/27/15, although they are not live yet. Last time they went live about 9:00 AM. Good Luck!![/quote]

I only see Carnival Gift Certificates - not the cards.

[quote name='LindaJSteele']Mine shows sold out[/QUOTE]

They sold out pretty quickly. I saw them around 6:15am but knew better than to get them. I'm willing to bet folks scooped them up thinking they were gift cards.

Those certificates haven't been on that site for months.

I've bought many of those from another site as a form of "rewards", and they are very easy to use. I've never had one problem with any of those. It is a little aggravating to send them certified mail, but that's really as a precaution in case they get lost. I always have several when I send them in, so it's inexpensive that way. My PVP takes care of them for me.

Are this certificates like the one you could buy on the ships several years ago??? Those were only used to booked future cruises. You either mailed them in or you gave the number to the TA. We always booked straight thru carnival and had a problem with those. Just wondering