Miami Port

crawfrd7

I've had good luck parking off site at "Safe Cruise Parking" in Miami. I don't know if the opening of the new tunnel to the port will impact them at all, or not, so it might be a good idea to investigate that aspect, but they have given me pretty good service on two different cruises. No problems, and no long waits for the shuttle either way. Price is about 1/2 of what it costs to park at the port, so that boils down to several "drinks of the day". :p

"SKY"

I've had good luck parking off site at "Safe Cruise Parking" in Miami. I don't know if the opening of the new tunnel to the port will impact them at all, or not, so it might be a good idea to investigate that aspect, but they have given me pretty good service on two different cruises. No problems, and no long waits for the shuttle either way. Price is about 1/2 of what it costs to park at the port, so that boils down to several "drinks of the day". :p

"SKY"

Thanks for info. Sent them email asking what time first shuttle to ship is. If they say 10 am will use them if they give me nonsense that they cant get in till say noon not interested.

And kind of a ripoff at 20 bucks a day

And to have a no-show shuttle or come back to a vandalized car at a supposedly safe off-site cruise parking lot (reported on these boards several times) is a bargain? :confused: