From $1802 pp inside, Ocean view $2144 pp

Ship Name: Legend Of The Seas

Cruise Code: LG09APR17

Departure Date: Sunday, 9 April 2017

Cruise Name: Brisbane to Hong Kong

Nights: 18

Departing: Brisbane - Australia

From $1598 inside guarantee pp

Departing Sydney March 13 2017 12 nights Queensland Coastal Celebrity Solstice currently includes free drinks package and choice of 300USD or free grats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This one may be doable for us, we just cannot commit just yet.:(

Got this email first thing this morning.

Singapore to Sydney - Fly, Cruise & Stay Deal from only $1399pp, twin share! That's as little as $82pp, per day!

This 17 night Exclusive Fly, Cruise & Stay Deal includes:

FREE Economy Class Airfare from Sydney to Singapore including 20kg baggage & meal

FREE 1 night stay in Singapore

16 night cruise aboard Celebrity Millennium from Singapore visiting Benoa (Bali), Darwin, Cairns (Yorkey's Knob) Brisbane and Sydney

All meals and entertainment aboard the ship

All taxes

BONUS OFFER: Upgrade to an Oceanview Stateroom from only $199pp, twin share!

Stand by for some extraordinary deals that will come up this year. With the downturn in the economy and the sharemarket hitting the skids many people will be thinking twice about spending those discretionary dollars , so the cruise lines will have to work hard to fill all those beds.;)

Omg, thanks to Fletch and icat, those prices are amazing. Just logged on and scored a BE balcony for a single at the bargan price of $2619.82. Sydney to Hong Kong 18, nights on the wonderful Pacific PrIncess. That was the first cruise ship I ever went on, love it. If I had of booked it direct would have cost me $11,278. Saving $8658.

Until my payment if finalised, l wont believe i scored such a bargain and it is not a typo, lol.

My cat is not happy though, lol :). Get home on the 1st March and head of on the Queen Vic on the 8th March back to Hong kong. Who cares, I love cruising and there are a few different ports for me to explore. That was a bargain as well when I booked it but is not now, that is for sure. And definatey not as cheap as the Pacific Princess, bargain of the century, hahaha

Thanks for posting the info.

To all the experts out there; I need your help please: Are there still bargains available for an Australian single on the Sydney to Hong Kong segment Pacific Princess departing Feb 12, 2016 and where do I find them? I can't find them!

To all the experts out there; I need your help please: Are there still bargains available for an Australian single on the Sydney to Hong Kong segment Pacific Princess departing Feb 12, 2016 and where do I find them? I can't find them!

I found a online TA selling inside cabins for single occupancy from $6067:eek:

It would appear that the cheap cabins are no longer available.:mad:

Just noticed availability on Queen Mary 2 Brisbane to Hong Kong 16 nights, departs 13 March 2016.

We have a group of 12 going, the last couple booking last Sunday after which it was all sold out other than the very high end suites.

Checked on several on line TA sites and inside is 1449 pp twin and balconies for just over 2100 pp.

Looks like a few cancellations or maybe they held some rooms back.

Looking forward to our first cunard cruise.

As far as I am aware, the cheap deals have been and gone. I saw then come back on once after they were originally posted, but not in the past few weeks. There are still a few cabins vacant on this segment, so keep watching,.....you never know your luck!!

As far as I am aware, the cheap deals have been and gone. I saw then come back on once after they were originally posted, but not in the past few weeks. There are still a few cabins vacant on this segment, so keep watching,.....you never know your luck!!

Bearing in mind that each cruise is treated differently, it is probably a bit close to sail date to see any promotional advertising for cheap last minute deals on this cruise.

Once the line is satisfied with covering their costs and profits , I have actually seen the price of the last few cabins rise and in one case to way above the original brochure price.

Another thing to bear in mind is that if the line detects a "swell" in interest for last minute deals , that indicates to them that there is a demand and they will adjust the price upwards .

A call to the line will usually only get a booking clerk who can only tell you what the screen tells them.

For anyone looking for a Med cruise the Australian charter of Azamara Quest has announced 1/2 price for the 2nd passenger. Leaves from Nice and has 34 days cruising with 5 overnights. Luxury ship at affordable prices and going to the smaller ports that the mega ships cant get into.

I think its the same company that does the music charters .

For anyone looking for a Med cruise the Australian charter of Azamara Quest has announced 1/2 price for the 2nd passenger. Leaves from Nice and has 34 days cruising with 5 overnights. Luxury ship at affordable prices and going to the smaller ports that the mega ships cant get into.

I think its the same company that does the music charters .

What date?

What date?

HIDDEN TREASURES OF THE MEDITERRANEAN

Ship: Azamara Journey

Cruise Line: Azamara Club Cruises

Departures: 20 April 2016

Duration: 34 Nights

Ports: Nice, St Tropez, Sanaray Sur Mer, Cassis, Sete, Palamos, Ibiza, Mahon/Menorca, Propriano, Olbia, Amalfi/Positano, Trapani, Porto Empedocle, Valletta, Mgarr, Chania, Limassol, Alanya, Kas, Hydra Island, Gythion, Itea, Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, Ravenna, Venice, CRUISECO CHARTER

Airport gateway (Arrival) : Nice

Airport gateway (Departure) : Venice

Fremantle to Sydney

12 March 2016

16 Nights

Radiance Of The Seas

Up To $500 Onboard Credit*

Twin From $991 pp (inside)

Single From $2077 pp

Sydney to Seattle

23 April 2016

24 Nights

Explorer Of The Seas

Twin From $1699 pp (inside) oceanview $2050 pp Balcony $2470 pp

Quad From $1631 pp

South Pacific & Fiji

15 March 2016

11 Nights

Carnival Legend

Up To $400 Onboard Credit*

Quad From $617 pp

Twin From $840 pp (inside) balcony $1187 pp oceanview $1039 pp

So many baraginroos at moment

Brisbane - Hong Kong

20 April 2016

18 Nights

Legend Of The Seas

Twin From $1292 pp (inside)

Quad From $1354 pp

Edited by icat2000

HIDDEN TREASURES OF THE MEDITERRANEAN

Ship: Azamara Journey

Cruise Line: Azamara Club Cruises

Departures: 20 April 2016

Duration: 34 Nights

Ports: Nice, St Tropez, Sanaray Sur Mer, Cassis, Sete, Palamos, Ibiza, Mahon/Menorca, Propriano, Olbia, Amalfi/Positano, Trapani, Porto Empedocle, Valletta, Mgarr, Chania, Limassol, Alanya, Kas, Hydra Island, Gythion, Itea, Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, Ravenna, Venice, CRUISECO CHARTER

Airport gateway (Arrival) : Nice

Airport gateway (Departure) : Venice

Very nice.:D

Thanks Sarah,

I am already booked out for those periods, but some of them would be fantastic to take advantage of.:D

Same. I like to see some specials for June July August. You know the when you need to get away from the cold weather.

Very nice.:D

As long as you realise that is very port intensive . 32 days out of the 34 you are in port. As with most Med cruises your ship is a Hotel that floats from port to port overnight.:)

I have actually seen passengers staggering ashore saying..Where are we today?:D

Princess has some drop and go deals out. I didn't get the email. Mum did as her stuff comes to my email so I have a sticky beak. I don't get all the pricing breaks she does.

However, I did get this one that looks good.

GRAND ASIA

17 Days From Singapore to Beijing (Tianjin), China

Departure date: Tue, Mar 22, 2016

Voyage Number: H612

Fares are per person, double occupancy, cruise only.

Stateroom type:

Interior Oceanview Balcony Mini-Suite Suite

Sapphire Princess

$1,369.02* pp

$1,729.02* pp

$1,949.02*pp

$2,549.02*pp

$6,449.02*pp

Pricing is for new bookings only