Embarkation Port: Sydney, Australia

Disembarkation Port: Sydney, Australia

Departure Dates: 13 Mar 2016

Up to $500.00 ONBOARD CREDIT

* OBC on selected categories

Big New Year Offer

NOW $1,007.04

$83.92 p/day

Pity I will already be on my cruise! Sounds great tho!

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone ,

Found a cheap balcony cruise on the Voyagers of the sea ,last min deal leaves on the 30th Jan ,I will be in Victoria at this time or I would be on it !!

South Pacific & Fiji

Royal Caribbean International, Voyager of the Seas

Depart: 30th January 2016, for 10 nights

X - Balcony Stateroom - Guaranteed just $744 each

Now that is a great price !!!! for a balcony

Cheers Deb

This cruise is probably cursed! :eek: :rolleyes:

My in-laws are booked on that cruise. My father-in-law has tried to take a cruise to Fiji twice before and both times the ship didn't end up calling there. The first time the ship had engin trouble and took 3 days to limp back to Sydney from Noumea and the second time the ship was rerouted to Hobart due to a cyclone. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!:cool::p

Not sure if this cruise has already come up on here but great price for the Queen Mary lovers: from $1460 pp twin share Inside. That's under $100 pp per day

Ship Name: Queen Mary 2

Cruise Code: QM603BNEHKG

Departure Date: Sunday, 13 March 2016

Cruise Name: Brisbane to Hong Kong

Nights: 16

Departing: Brisbane

here's another one from the 1st place 17 nights from $2399

Australia to Hong Kong Cruise/Stay/Fly – P&O Arcadia

Departs 04th March 2016 – 17nts

Fly to Brisbane and embark the P&O Arcadia for your 4* full board cruise visiting Cairns (Yorkeys Knob), Alotau (Papua New Guinea), Manila and disembarking in Hong Kong to stay 3nts post cruise before your flight home.

ADDED BONUS: FREE Upgrade from full oceanview cabin to balcony!! WHATS INCLUDED: Return flights – 13nt Sailing onboard P&O Arcadia – Hotel stay in Hong Kong - All port fees and taxes – All Food and entertainment onboard

We are on that one, but balcony and perks but its still a great price. have friends who would love to join us and im sure would grab it. any hints where i should start looking for the deal?

I came across it on a popular Australian based cruise site

PO have got a 24 hour cruise sale. Like when haven't they got a sale :D

Sydney to Melbourne

14 February 2016

2 Nights

Pacific Eden

24 HOUR SALE

Twin From $147.51 pp or you can do balcony for $248 pp

I must agree with that. In one "sale", the price of a cruise I was watching actually went up!!!! They have so many "sales", I don't look anymore.

Royal Carribean is the same. Sale every week it seems. Princess not so much. Bah. Cause I really want Princess sales. I guess they don't need them so much.

Yes, they keep advertising the same cruises that I don't want for similar prices, when I want them to sell the cruises I want to do much cheaper.

Not only did I score an absolute bargain price on this cruise, just been assigned my cabin and have been upgraded to a mini suite. Unbelievable. Thank you so much again Fletch and Icat for posting the info about this special. And thank you Princess for the fantastic upgrade. Bargain cruise of the century for me, that is for sure.

QUOTE=jinja0707;48645507]Omg, thanks to Fletch and icat, those prices are amazing. Just logged on and scored a BE balcony for a single at the bargan price of $2619.82. Sydney to Hong Kong 18, nights on the wonderful Pacific PrIncess. That was the first cruise ship I ever went on, love it. If I had of booked it direct would have cost me $11,278. Saving $8658.

Until my payment if finalised, l wont believe i scored such a bargain and it is not a typo, lol.

My cat is not happy though, lol :). Get home on the 1st March and head of on the Queen Vic on the 8th March back to Hong kong. Who cares, I love cruising and there are a few different ports for me to explore. That was a bargain as well when I booked it but is not now, that is for sure. And definatey not as cheap as the Pacific Princess, bargain of the century, hahaha

Thanks for posting the info.

Not only did I score an absolute bargain price on this cruise, just been assigned my cabin and have been upgraded to a mini suite. Unbelievable. Thank you so much again Fletch and Icat for posting the info about this special. And thank you Princess for the fantastic upgrade. Bargain cruise of the century for me, that is for sure.

l.

Us too, sooo excited. A mini suite on my birthday 😄😄😄😄

What a great birthday present, congrats. Such a wonderful upgrade for us both.:):):)

Woo hooo. Congrats. Have a wonderful time on your cruise. :D

Well done to both of you......you both should take a quick pick in Tattslotto whilst your luck is good!!!

A 1st Aussie online agent is advertising this cheap deal. Wish my sister wasn't getting married then. I would love to do this trip and this deal is cheaper than Celebrity are offering the cruise itself without the flight home.

Never seen before price! This Hawaii 19 night Cruise, Fly & Stay Deal needs to be seen to be believed! Jump aboard luxury Celebrity Millennium for a 17 night cruise departing Sydney 29 March 2016 cruising to Hawaii via Tahiti & Fiji including 1 night stay in Waikiki and flight back to Sydney from only $1999pp, twin share! Upgrade to Oceanview from only $159pp.

Celebrity Solstice

Fremantle to Sydney - 17 nights.

Departs 3 March 2016

Oceanview Guarantee - $1647, which is an OK deal, but it includes the Classic drinks package, which makes it a great deal if you enjoy a drink (or you can elect to get $150 OBC or unlimited internet).

Excellent ship but you will have at least one flight!!!

Currently available on a great Oz website.

Edited by Fletch1