Reciprocity between RCI and Celebrity

shofer

How do I determine what my status on RCI is compared to Celebrity? Is it automatic when I book an RCI cruise?

When I was on my last X cruise there was a letter in my stateroom informing me of the benefits available. My next cruise on RCI is in May, 2015. Does my TA have to talk to them to make this happen?

Thanks for all info,

Sue

How do I determine what my status on RCI is compared to Celebrity? Is it automatic when I book an RCI cruise?

When I was on my last X cruise there was a letter in my stateroom informing me of the benefits available. My next cruise on RCI is in May, 2015. Does my TA have to talk to them to make this happen?

Thanks for all info,

Sue

Reciprocity is not automatic.

You have to call Royal's Crown & Anchor (800-526-9723) and request reciprocity.

Also, reciprocity is only available at the Select level or higher in Captain's Club.

Once you get a C&A number, call your TA and have them add that number to your existing booking.

Edited by clarea

Thanks, Bob. I will do that immediately. I believe I already have a C&A number from a previous cruise.

Sue

You might find that you are already linked. Once you are linked between the cruise lines, the reciprocal level changes are automatic.

Reciprocity is not automatic.

You have to call Royal's Crown & Anchor (800-526-9723) and request reciprocity.

Also, reciprocity is only available at the Select level or higher in Captain's Club.

Once you get a C&A number, call your TA and have them add that number to your existing booking.

Mine was automatic from RCI to Celebrity. I just registered online at Celebrity and when I was done my status showed "Elite"

Nothing else to do

I'm only Classic on Celebrity at the moment so not eligible for reciprocity just yet, but I'm going on my first RCI cruise soon & plan to join C&A straight after.

Does anyone know if you can link the accounts straight away, so that whichever gets to the next level first automatically updates the other, or do you have to wait until one is at a higher tier? Thanks.

I'm only Classic on Celebrity at the moment so not eligible for reciprocity just yet, but I'm going on my first RCI cruise soon & plan to join C&A straight after.

Does anyone know if you can link the accounts straight away, so that whichever gets to the next level first automatically updates the other, or do you have to wait until one is at a higher tier? Thanks.

No idea, but a call to either of the loyalty help lines would probably answer that. Maybe.:rolleyes:

You need to be registered in both loyalty programmes to get it but is not equal platinum in royal is equal to one particular level in captains club and dismond and above in royal equals elite

That's it simple

Points remain individual within each

Sent from my iPhone using Forums