Wrigley80's Carnival Pride Photo Review with my Dad.....and my Mom too

wrigley80

Great review! Sailed with Josh before, he is awesome! Told him the only thing wrong with him is that he's a Cubs fan!!!

Yes....Josh is AWESOME. What???? We are loyal Cubs fans....we just keep on saying wait until next year. Mark my words...give it about 5 years and the Cubs will be making big waves in MLB with the young talent they have

Brianna!! I am loving your review!!! Thanks for doing one again!!

Have you ever seen those wale tail gummies before? Do you think they will have them on the Sunshine? I love love love sour gummies and need to look for these!!

Ken is still on vacation. He isn't the Maître D on the Pride yet. That may be his next contract after vacation.

You would have most likely received the email from Ken because he is Carnival's head Maître D

That's possible. I've not emailed before so I didn't know they use his name sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Brianna, I'm really enjoying this! I just got caught up with your latest installment and after reading about the rough seas and barf bags, I'm glad that you finally got into smoother seas. We had the rough water and winds and the Grand Cayman cancellation on our cruise, but I don't remember seeing the barf bags. I know a lot of people were feeling it on our cruise, due to the line for motion sickness stuff (bands, Dramamine) that day at the Fun Shops. I was trying Ginger root for the first time and it seemed to work...until that day. Glad I took the Dramamine as back up because I needed it. I'm loving your pictures, as I always do and looking forward to the rest. Oh, you and your mom look so much alike. I really hope she enjoyed this cruise. We need to check into the Pride and I've seen some of those newer, longer itineraries...so tempting. :)

Still loving your review!

Kim

Thank You.

Great review so far..I hope you got at least a little sunshine on this cruise!!:p

Thank You. Oh just wait until ya see how much sun I get in Grand Turk. SPF 30 was useless....I should have just rubbed baby oil on me....hehe

Brianna!! I am loving your review!!! Thanks for doing one again!!

Have you ever seen those wale tail gummies before? Do you think they will have them on the Sunshine? I love love love sour gummies and need to look for these!!

Thank You. Happy to hear that you're enjoying it.

I have never noticed the Whale Tail gummies on any cruise before but it doesn't mean they don't have them. If any cruise ship would have them I believe the Carnival Sunshine would have them in the Cherry on Top shop because that candy shop is pretty big. Good Luck finding them....they were just too cute to pass up

Noticed the guy in the background with his arm in a sling. That's gotta suck on a cruise.

***now for the cliche*** A week on a cruise with a hurt arm beats a week at home with two good ones. :D

Haha. It's so funny you notice him....we ran into him on the first day in the cruise terminal while we were waiting to board in Baltimore.

Then we saw him later that night leaving dinner with his arm in a sling. I asked him what happened and he said he fell on deck while doing the "Wobble." I hated to laugh but I did because he was too....he said he had too many Fun Ship Specials and got a little Wobbly....haha.

Lovin the review!! keep it coming need this to tide me over till I go. Leaving in a few weeks for the Pride. Last cruise before 2.0 upgrades.

Thank You. Awww that sucks you won't get to experience the 2.0 upgrades but the Pride is a wonderful ship just the way she is.

Enjoy your cruise

That's possible. I've not emailed before so I didn't know they use his name sometimes.

Yeah he is the head Maître D so much of the correspondence and requests go directly through him and then he will pass them along to the Maître D on a particular ship

Yay, another Brianna review. Have no plans to cruise on the Pride, but I love your reviews!! :)

Thank You so much. I hope you continue to enjoy my review. And maybe you'll change your mind about cruising on the Pride ;-)

Brianna, I'm really enjoying this! I just got caught up with your latest installment and after reading about the rough seas and barf bags, I'm glad that you finally got into smoother seas. We had the rough water and winds and the Grand Cayman cancellation on our cruise, but I don't remember seeing the barf bags. I know a lot of people were feeling it on our cruise, due to the line for motion sickness stuff (bands, Dramamine) that day at the Fun Shops. I was trying Ginger root for the first time and it seemed to work...until that day. Glad I took the Dramamine as back up because I needed it. I'm loving your pictures, as I always do and looking forward to the rest. Oh, you and your mom look so much alike. I really hope she enjoyed this cruise. We need to check into the Pride and I've seen some of those newer, longer itineraries...so tempting. :)

Yeah I rarely ever feel the motion onboard but it was really rocking on our first sea day. I have never seen the barf bags out before.

I go with the logic that if I feel myself getting queasy there is no reason not to take a couple Dramamine. I always take it onboard with me just to have it in case I need it.

Yeah my mom and I do look a lot alike but we even sound more alike. People always confuse us on the phone for one another.

Thank you for checking out my review and I hope you continue to enjoy the rest

Brianna, I was so intrigued with your day in Baltimore, that I told hubby on Saturday we will be following in your footsteps . . . Captain James and then water taxi. I even went on Group-on and found one for Captain James . . . lol

Loving your review. Thanks for the time you have put into it.

Brianna, I was so intrigued with your day in Baltimore, that I told hubby on Saturday we will be following in your footsteps . . . Captain James and then water taxi. I even went on Group-on and found one for Captain James . . . lol

Loving your review. Thanks for the time you have put into it.

Awwww that's awesome. Enjoy your meal at Captain James....what was the Groupon for?? Be sure to park in the Captain James Landing parking lot and them enjoy your lunch. And leave your car there while you ride the water taxi....it is so convenient.

Just be sure to verify with your waiter that it's ok to leave your car there....we didn't have an issue. And I'm sure you won't either.

Be sure to ride all the Water Taxi routes. They are so unique and a great way to see the city.

Come back and report how your day was....I would love to hear about it

Enjoying your review ... Sailing on the fantasy in 50 days! These pictures get me so excited for mine! Thanks! :)

Thank You. Enjoy your cruise on the Fantasy...I know we enjoyed the Fantasy.