Thanks to Cruise Critic, Celebrity and my family

kk99

I'd like to thank Cruise Critic, Celebrity and my family for the lovely day I have had for my birthday.

First, to Cruise Critic and its members, for posting lots of useful information, hints and updates on their experiences and sailing with Celebrity. It is always a good source of information, and the hosts have the patience of saints(Thanks, Andy, Anne and Joe especially.)

It is always refreshing to see different viewpoints and opinions expressed by the community.

Second, to the official "Celebrity Cruise" poster. After almost a year of receiving emails addressed to other individuals, and not my own, in the past month, the IT department has got it straightened out, and I am now receiving my emails from Celebrity, including the Happy Birthday one this morning.

I very much appreciate the presence on the Cruise Critic board where you can get a response from someone to forward your question to the right department, when it has not been successful in the past.

I am happy that Celebrity has someone coming on the boards to help out and answer questions.

Third, to my family, thanks for booking another Celebrity cruise for all of us in 2015 besides the few we already have on the books and of course telling me today.

I wish everyone a wonderful Labor Day weekend, and hope your local football team( whether high school, college or professional) does well this weekend.

I'd like to thank Cruise Critic, Celebrity and my family for the lovely day I have had for my birthday.

First, to Cruise Critic and its members, for posting lots of useful information, hints and updates on their experiences and sailing with Celebrity. It is always a good source of information, and the hosts have the patience of saints(Thanks, Andy, Anne and Joe especially.)

It is always refreshing to see different viewpoints and opinions expressed by the community.

Second, to the official "Celebrity Cruise" poster. After almost a year of receiving emails addressed to other individuals, and not my own, in the past month, the IT department has got it straightened out, and I am now receiving my emails from Celebrity, including the Happy Birthday one this morning.

I very much appreciate the presence on the Cruise Critic board where you can get a response from someone to forward your question to the right department, when it has not been successful in the past.

I am happy that Celebrity has someone coming on the boards to help out and answer questions.

Third, to my family, thanks for booking another Celebrity cruise for all of us in 2015 besides the few we already have on the books and of course telling me today.

I wish everyone a wonderful Labor Day weekend, and hope your local football team( whether high school, college or professional) does well this weekend.

Happy Birthday kk99! We share a love for cruising and a Birthday! We are Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean and Elite (by default) but I have never received B'day wishes from Royal and I did from Celebrity even though we've only sailed once with them! We leave on the summit Sept 21 for Canada/NE and can't wait! CC has been so helpful to us as we seem to transition from Royal to Celebrity! Definitely my go to website!!

Thank you, and have a great birthday!

What a delightful post to open and read. Happy, happy birthday, kk99! Your positive outlook and joy in sharing gratitude will take you far in life.

And kudos to the X rep who chimed in with birthday wishes! As a satisfied Celebrity cruiser and also shareholder, I have to say, I'm really impressed by how hard y'all are concentrating on social media connections,

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Artemis

What a delightful post to open and read. Happy, happy birthday, kk99! Your positive outlook and joy in sharing gratitude will take you far in life.

And kudos to the X rep who chimed in with birthday wishes! As a satisfied Celebrity cruiser and also shareholder, I have to say, I'm really impressed by how hard y'all are concentrating on social media connections,

Thanks! :D

Thanks so much, KK, for taking the time to say THANKS! What you've experienced is what we really try to be all about - helping others who love to cruise or are new to cruising.

Certainly, those of us at Cruise Critic, those who work for Celebrity and our Cruise Critic members all want others to learn about cruising, have a lot of fun, and look for to their cruise!

We appreciate your taking the time to show your appreciation!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY CRUISING!!!