Favorite Speciality Drink?

MaiTaiMary

Love my Miami Vice. Been ordering them on all vacations, even on land, since my first Carnival cruise in 1996. I'm always happily surprised when the bartender at a hotel pool Bar knows exactly what I'm talking about! Many fellow Carnival cruisers have come over to say hey when they overhear us order one. Just wish they weren't so filling so I could have more more more!!!

Mocha Chocolate Getaway! It is sooo good. I also tried something at the Alchemy Bar on the Liberty, I wish I had gotten the name of it. It was delish!

I have to agree with you on that one. DH & I both love it. We've sailed on Princess 3 times since our last Carnival cruise, but I keep looking for just the right CCL cruise just so I can have more of the MCG!

Punchliner.:D

Followed by twilight zone, cruiser and Miami vice. The frozen margaritas they have are pretty good also.

Seriously, I looked at what goes into a punchliner and the ingredients would cost like a hundred bucks at the liquor store if I wanted to make the drink at home from time to time. Strong and pretty tasty.

On my last cruise, I waited until the end of the cruise to try a "Kiss on the Lips". I was upset I hadn't tried it earlier! It was soooo good! :D

Next cruise I want to try some new drinks. What are some favorites?? :)

Sailing soon! What is in a "kiss on the lips" ?

Oh my! :eek: that sounds.... absolutely horrible or positively delicious. I can't decide which one!! LOL!! :D

I know - it sounds strange, but we did the martini sampler where you get 4 different ones to try and it was out of this world delicious. I probably wouldn't have ordered it if it wasn't for that.

On my last cruise, I waited until the end of the cruise to try a "Kiss on the Lips". I was upset I hadn't tried it earlier! It was soooo good! :D

Next cruise I want to try some new drinks. What are some favorites?? :)

That was and still is my favorite cruise drink go to. Never failed to get a cute response from every bartender when I asked for a kiss on the lips. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app