Who is you favorite butler?

Leavethekidswithmom

Anoop (who is now a concierge) and Kris (somewhat formal but a lovely man) were two standout butlers. Jeffrey is another great butler (somewhat shy) who took fantastic care of us on the Pearl a few years ago.

We have never tipped in advance - always the day before the cruise is scheduled to end. I make sure that I have thank you cards so that I can write a personal note and enclose their tip inside.

We always take care of those who work so hard to make our cruise experience special - and we've never been disappointed!

Wondering who our butler will be on the Pearl in November.......

Edited by watchdiva

We have had many wonderful butler's over the years. Arnie was our butler this past July on the Getaway and I will also vote for him as being one of our favorites.

Edited by ks

Please let us know who your butler is when you return. We'll be on the Pearl in early December. Monica Foutache is the concierge. Hoping we'll get Maxi again as our butler.

We’ve been with Monica and she was great.

Should we start another thread...”Who is your favorite Concierge?”

That is no contest.

David Contreras - now on the Epic.

We met him on the Star.

He will do any and everything and then he will do more.

He always has a smile and he has the cutest dimples ever.

I do believe he world 24 hours every day.

Judy

The one that does the best job.

:)

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I agree. I don't remember all of their names, but their service remains in my memory. We just came off the Jewel today and we had Teresa Perez as our butler. We didn't ask much of her at all, but she was always very pleasant, very attentive and would have helped us a lot more if we'd have asked her to.

On our very first cruise on the Jade Teresa was our butler and we remember her as a very nice person.

If we have to choose, then it is definitely Arnie who was our butler on the Star in August 2013. He made the cruise special for us, our teens simply loved him and still talk about him. Arnie is a great person, we had really good conversations about family, work, life, etc. He is a good man.

HECK!!!!

I wish he was on the STAR....

I am not always fortunate to have a suite, but will on my upcoming Panama Canal cruise on the STAR.

Arnie seems to get many of the votes on this thread!! :D

Don

Hi,

There’s a reason that Arnie gets so many votes.

He is amazing!

Not only when he is your Bulter, but even when he is not.

We had Madi on the Star and he was wonderful.

Arnie would show up with a treat or something now and then anyway.

He’d see us around the ship & chat & ask if we needed anything.

He seems to never forget people.

Just gotta love him!

We’ll be on the Dawn next.

We tried to figure a way to get him there, but, alas, no luck.

Judy

12 Arnie

7 Lanie

6 Kadek

4 Maxi

4 Mary Jane

3 Mark Santos

3 Bagus

3 Nelson

3 Teresa

2 Juremar

2 Jennifer

2 Walter

Karen, Theodore, Leo Austin, Ronin, Constancio, Armando, Ronald, Antonio, Fernando, Jen, Roel, Gian, Kris and Madi

Thanks to all the butlers for helping us have a fantastic vacation. :D

12 Arnie

7 Lanie

6 Kadek

4 Maxi

4 Mary Jane

3 Mark Santos

3 Bagus

3 Nelson

3 Teresa

2 Juremar

2 Jennifer

2 Walter

Karen, Theodore, Leo Austin, Ronin, Constancio, Armando, Ronald, Antonio, Fernando, Jen, Roel, Gian, Kris and Madi

Thanks to all the butlers for helping us have a fantastic vacation. :D

What a great job you’ve done.

I have to add Rommel, who I mentioned in an earlier post.

It’s easy to miss one - I don’t know how you got all of this together!

We had him on the Star and he was wonderful!

Judy

HECK!!!!

I wish he was on the STAR....

I am not always fortunate to have a suite, but will on my upcoming Panama Canal cruise on the STAR.

Arnie seems to get many of the votes on this thread!! :D

Don

We had Jonathan as out butler on the Star Panama Canal cruise. He was great, could not do enough for us.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Bagus! we just go off the Star last week. He was so kind and thoughtful. It was hard to find fault with such an unassuming soul and spirit that he was. When we checked in, Omar (concierge) let him take us to Cagney's and to our room. Omar said he is one of the best, and we wholeheartedly agree! He was a pleasure to be around.

Another vote for Bagus! we just go off the Star last week. He was so kind and thoughtful. It was hard to find fault with such an unassuming soul and spirit that he was. When we checked in, Omar (concierge) let him take us to Cagney's and to our room. Omar said he is one of the best, and we wholeheartedly agree! He was a pleasure to be around.

Shelley, which room were you in? Our cruise is coming up and I am hoping Bagus will be assigned to the family suites on deck 12. Not sure if they stay consistent but it sure is fun to hope!

Arnie must get around - I think it is the same Arnie that we had on the Jade in 2010 and I must agree he did an excellent job.

I just got off the Pearl and found the Pearl's Haven butler JonJon (not for our room, but for the Haven) to be great!