Who is you favorite butler?

Leavethekidswithmom

We just had her on the August 17th cruise to Bermuda. She was very nice but I don’t think she did anything over the top. Yet IDK since it was our first Haven stay. Maybe we didn’t take full advantage.

We had her the week before you. She always knew where my 16 year old ds was (never said about my 20-dd and her friend lol) always found us if we were in Haven and asked if we needed anything and was very very attentive. I felt lucky we had her and she and Adrian are two of a few reasons we will book Haven again. Hopefully we will have them and if not, Im sure all will be good.

Bagus! We heard he will be on our next cruise as well. We won't know until we get on board if he will be our butler but we sent an email to the concierge letting them know it would be wonderful if we could have him again. We know there are no guarantees but it sure is fun to be able to ask :)

Most definitely Kadek, he treated us like royalty. He knew what we wanted before we knew it, through out the trip. We hope we get him again.

AND - he can walk on ceilings without dropping the treats or you should have been abandoning ship.

Edited by dexddd

I mentioned Karin as my favorite Butler in an earlier post on this thread, but he's been gone from NCL for several years. On our recent 3 B2B cruises aboard the Jade, we had Ronald as our Butler, and you get a great idea about how a person averages out, and Ronald was absolutely superb!. He thought he would end up on the Epic after his last contract ended, and I hope he is there for our upcoming January cruise up in the Courtyard.;)

Our first butler was Amit and he was great! He even remembered months later when we had a plain old balcony.

Then we had John d'Sousa - who is now a concierge. What a wonderful man! Loved him!

But last year we had Jennifer and thought she was fantastic! She was always checking on us. Never seemed to have any time off. She was there, virtually 24/7! She would also make a great concierge. :D