Who is you favorite butler?

Leavethekidswithmom

I agree. I don't remember all of their names, but their service remains in my memory. We just came off the Jewel today and we had Teresa Perez as our butler. We didn't ask much of her at all, but she was always very pleasant, very attentive and would have helped us a lot more if we'd have asked her to.

Would you mind sharing what cabin you had? We will be getting on the Jewel on Oct 17 in a Haven suite.

• 3 weeks later...
Nelson...
It only took 35 responses to nail it!

Anyone that has ever experienced the service Nelson provides his guest knows the real deal.

All others we've had weren't even in the same league and we ended up relying on the Concierge more than our butler.

Edited by stanmoto98

It only took 35 responses to nail it!

Anyone that has ever experienced the service Nelson provides his guest knows the real deal.

All others we've had weren't even in the same league and we ended up relying on the Concierge more than our butler.

I hope we get Nelson some day.

You must never have met Arnie.

He is amazing.

On one cruise, he wasn’t our butler - though we did love the one we had.

Arnie came by with champagne, special snacks, etc & also just to see if we were doing good.

He helped decorate our suite for my birthday.

On and on........

I hope you can have him for your butler some day.

Judy

What a great job you’ve done.

I have to add Rommel, who I mentioned in an earlier post.

It’s easy to miss one - I don’t know how you got all of this together!

We had him on the Star and he was wonderful!

Judy

Rommel was our butler on the Breakaway last spring. He was wonderful. I saw him on board in the summer and he greeted me warmly and asked about my daughter who had been with me on the spring trip. Such a nice man.

Rommel was our butler on the Breakaway last spring. He was wonderful. I saw him on board in the summer and he greeted me warmly and asked about my daughter who had been with me on the spring trip. Such a nice man.

This is so much fun - chatting with folks who have been fortunate to also have wonderful butlers on NCL.

Judy

I hope we get Nelson some day.

You must never have met Arnie.

He is amazing.

On one cruise, he wasn’t our butler - though we did love the one we had.

Arnie came by with champagne, special snacks, etc & also just to see if we were doing good.

He helped decorate our suite for my birthday.

On and on........

I hope you can have him for your butler some day.

Judy

Same here. We had a Jade sailing where Arnie was not our butler, but knew we were in the ship. He came by our suite on Day One to say Hello and greet us with a big hug and some surprises. Our regular butler never showed up for the sailing, and Arnie took over our suite. Another new butler embarked on day 3, but Arnie stayed on with us, helping to train the new butler and taking care of double his regular passenger load. He's simply amazing!

Robin

Honestly, of all the things I would want to know about a cruise ship and its staff, this is the absolute last thing that would interest me.

I got a laugh out of your comment. :D

If you don’t care about Butlers, why are you on this thread? :confused:

Please do not take offense at what I said.

It is merely a question.

No offense meant.

I do NOT want to see this turn into a negative thread.

I am a very positive person.

Judy

Okay everyone...I see your cheers and appreciation for all of these butlers. Due to a pretty weird set of circumstances we find ourselves in a 2 bedroom family suite on Nov. 9. This is our first suite everl

I have heard that you do not get as much attention from the butlers in these suites as you do in the Haven. But you can't believe everything you read either.

Anyways, for all of your with this experience, my daughter and I really want to know the ins and outs of what the butler does for you. I know he/she brings treats, meets you on embarkation, etc. but what at the things that make you rave about your butler? We are really excited for this trip on the Gem with my daughter, her husband and her 2 small kids, 18 mo and 3.

Thanks all!

Okay everyone...I see your cheers and appreciation for all of these butlers. Due to a pretty weird set of circumstances we find ourselves in a 2 bedroom family suite on Nov. 9. This is our first suite everl

I have heard that you do not get as much attention from the butlers in these suites as you do in the Haven. But you can't believe everything you read either.

Anyways, for all of your with this experience, my daughter and I really want to know the ins and outs of what the butler does for you. I know he/she brings treats, meets you on embarkation, etc. but what at the things that make you rave about your butler? We are really excited for this trip on the Gem with my daughter, her husband and her 2 small kids, 18 mo and 3.

Thanks all!

Hi!

Congratulations on the suite.

You will love it.

The 2 bedroom suites we’ve been in have the most amazing bathroom ever - separate shower and tub.

Both have big windows overlooking the ocean - or port LOL.

They have pull down blinds, but we try to keep them open.

I beg to differ about the butlers for the 2 bedroom suites.

We’ve had amazing service there and one of our very favorite Butlers was from a trip in a 2 bdrm.

We had our butler change out our pillows - they will also add pillows if you like.

The can bring coffee as a wake up - better than room service.

They can help you with just about anything.

Dinner reservations, debarking at ports (you get priority along with all suite guests)

They can help you with problems with food allergies.

Actually, if you have a problem or a question, call your Butler.

I assume that you know to tip your Butler during or at the end of the cruise.

I guarantee that it is so worth it.

Judy