Elite bar set up on longer cruises

coconutmonkey

You get one setup for each leg. If the cruise could have been booked in two or more legs, you get one for each leg. I think you are on the Crown Princess to the South Pacific with us. Since there are no shorter segments offered, we will only get on setup.

We are on this 28 day sailing. What brands do the use in the set ups? This will be our first Princess cruise.:)

Princess gives a free mini-bar setup to passengers who are Elite in their Guest Loyalty Program or who book suites. As this will be your first Princess cruise, you would not get one unless you are in a suite

You get one setup for each leg. If the cruise could have been booked in two or more legs, you get one for each leg. I think you are on the Crown Princess to the South Pacific with us. Since there are no shorter segments offered, we will only get on setup.

Hi Paul. Yes we are on the same sailing. Thanks for the information. Joyce

Sorry first cruise with Princess so I had no idea what elite was. I thought maybe it was like Carnival mini fridges with drinks. My bad!:confused:

No problem. A minibar setup is one of the perks for people in the highest level of the Princess Loyalty program.

Sorry first cruise with Princess so I had no idea what elite was. I thought maybe it was like Carnival mini fridges with drinks. My bad!:confused:

Not to worry. You can still purchase liquor from room service and keep it in your fridge if you'd like.