Kids on Carnival- favorite things to do?

MaiTaiMary

Miniature golf, arcade, a trip or two to Cherry on Top. Joining in on the line dances. They might enjoy seeing the Hasbro game show. My kids did all of that in addition to camp and the water stuff.

We'll be in the Miracle. I don't think we'll have "cherry on top" or the Hasbro show. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mini-golf, eating ice cream, watching glass elevators in atrium ( 3 years old)

I can't believe I forgot to mention unlimited ice cream, which we allowed pretty much any time except right before meals. DS, a skinny preteen, had 42 ice cream cones in 7 days.

Edited by KatieCharlotte

My kids- age 4 and 6 on last cruise- loved ordering cheesecake from room service every night and eating it right before bed, late night movies with popcorn on lido, and the water slides. They can't wait for next cruise in March for these reasons (now age 7 and 9)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Besides Camp Carnival and the pool/water slide, what do your kids like to do the most while on board? :)

mine loves going to see the hasbro family game night show and he loves the "build a bear". I figure at any time now he'll outgrow the build a bear.

He also loves participating in the competitions they have around the ship, even some with the adults. He's 9 and been on about 6 cruises.

Never been on the Miracle, but according to the deck plan there is no Cherry on Top. And I know it doesn't have the big outdoor screen.

Nevertheless OP, you have gotten some good suggestions. Not sure if the arcade was mentioned. They can also participate in the deck parties and some of the competitions onboard. My kids love to do it all. Then they also enjoy having down time in the cabin watching t.v. or taking a nap. There's plenty of options for the kiddos.

Definitely depends on the age. My kids are 7 and 3 and my 7 year old loves Camp Carnival, the arcade, and the sports deck (we cruise on the Magic). My 3 year old does not like Camp Carnival but she has always liked going to the pool or simply running around the boat and meeting new people!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

My son (8) would say the watersides and my daughter (11) would say chocolate molten lava cake (she loves getting dressed up and eating in the MDR).

Also, both my kids would also say the ice cream machine and the fact that when we are on a cruise they get ice cream at least once a day :cool:

Learning how to do towel animals, they love reading the fun times before bed and highlighting what they want to do the next day.

There's so many things and every cruise they find something new!

Edited by tabithakp