what's an Aqua Theater suite?

I thought I was caught up on everything on the Oasis class but never heard of aqua theater suites.

can anybody explain?

TIA

Bill

Suites with large balconies overlooking the Aqua Theatre

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Suites with large balconies overlooking the Aqua Theatre

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

OK thanks. Now I feel even dumber than before I posted.

In all the time I spend on this forum I have never once heard mention of it. I thought it was something new or something.

Bill

In all the time I spend on this forum I have never once heard mention of it. I thought it was something new or something.

Bill

Take a look at the plan, deck 10 aft suites. These suites are where the "secret balconies" are on deck 11, 12 and 14. My guess is they are adding these suites to the "secret balcony" area. Sounds like the construction of them will take longer than the scheduled dry dock so those in the very aft B1s are being moved do to construction noise for a few cruises after dry dock.

Edited by Oville

Bill

Not new, the Aquatheater suites have been part of Oasis/Allure since the ships first started sailing. Huge balconies.

I thought I was caught up on everything on the Oasis class but never heard of aqua theater suites.

can anybody explain?

TIA

Bill

We had one on our fall break cruise and have another on our upcoming Med cruise. They are AWESOME! 2BR/2BA and a decent size living area with minibar. And a HUGE balcony. When we were on the fall break cruise, they had a new group of performers for the Aquatheater show, and spent a lot of time practicing and choreographing the show with the new divers. My dad was not very mobile that trip, so we spent many hours sitting on the balcony watching them practice and all the other action on Boardwalk.

A definite splurge but well worth it if you can swing it. Especially if you like spending a lot of time on your balcony and like to see more action than just the ocean.

Of course, you also get all the wonderful perks of being in a suite like access to the concierge lounge, expedited everything....

They go pretty fast if you are ever considering one - apparently I am not the only one who occasionally splurges.