All things Liberty of the seas

collinH45

They don't need to wait for a refit to install the machines. There were a couple of recent posts that Liberty is scheduled to get the Freestyle machines this coming week.

This is what I thought I read too. I hope someone comes back and confirms!

VROCK

We are also on the Dec. 6th sailing. Haven't seen you on the Liberty 'Roll Call"

The Liberty is our favorite ship--have had 6 cruises on her.

Also in a GS (great price drop). See you in the CL-----------

I will have to check out the roll call for our cruise. This will be our first time on Liberty and our first GS (really great price) Hope to see you in the CL. Only 20 more days.:)

They don't need to wait for a refit to install the machines. There were a couple of recent posts that Liberty is scheduled to get the Freestyle machines this coming week.

Leaving on her in 5 days and will be really excited if I find the machines when I get on board :-)

Awesome photos 'Peteukmcr' I can't wait to be on this ship
Glad you enjoyed them. I didn't take many of the ship this trip as nothing has really changed.

However, as a summary we thoroughly enjoyed this sailing around the Med. The staff were better than we've experienced previously. No issues at all. Some even recognised us and we them (MTD hosts and Giovanni's Table staff).

The Diamond Concierge was the best we'd ever had. The food IMHO was better than on previous sailings too.

Does anyone have any pictures of the Concierge and Diamond Lounges? Mostly the Diamond lounge. I guess the Concierge Lounge is a lot like the Explorer Concierge lounge (no windows).

Loved your pictures "peteukmcr". Thanks. Will be on the Liberty for the first time next Sept.

Gwen :)

Does anyone have any pictures of the Concierge and Diamond Lounges? Mostly the Diamond lounge. I guess the Concierge Lounge is a lot like the Explorer Concierge lounge (no windows).

Loved your pictures "peteukmcr". Thanks. Will be on the Liberty for the first time next Sept.

Hi Gwen, yes the concierge lounge on Liberty is just like those on Voyager class and is on deck 10 with no windows. The Diamond Lounge however is on deck 14 and part of the Viking Crown with great sea views and an outdoor seating area. I only have a few photos but here they are.

985dc9f50d9948bcf5581b4e5dfd4e91.jpg

4393f4f2f893068a000136ecbd2318e9.jpg

0b64fd5fa87c2934ea1ce7cd17263b87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Gwen, yes the concierge lounge on Liberty is just like those on Voyager class and is on deck 10 with no windows. The Diamond Lounge however is on deck 14 and part of the Viking Crown with great sea views and an outdoor seating area. I only have a few photos but here they are.

985dc9f50d9948bcf5581b4e5dfd4e91.jpg

4393f4f2f893068a000136ecbd2318e9.jpg

0b64fd5fa87c2934ea1ce7cd17263b87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks great.....thank you so much for posting those pictures. I think we will spend our time in the Diamond lounge. Love the outside section for those sunset pictures. By that time D+ will most likely not be able to use the Concierge Lounge anyway.:rolleyes:

1. Sailed on Liberty 2 years ago...Freestyle in place then...did they take then off when she left the states ?

I didn't think Freestyle was ever on Liberty. We were on her for Thanksgiving 2012 and there was no Freestyle then.

Edited by clarea

Just got off her yesterday and no Freestyle machines yet onboard, but entertainment was great.. Don't miss the ice show or Saturday night fever!

Well hello there stranger! It was amazing meeting you and enjoying a group dinner at Portofino :) Hope our paths cross again! Have a great cruise on the Quantum!