All things Liberty of the seas

collinH45

We sailed the Liberty of the seas on December 26-30 2013. It was a great cruise and I would recommend this ship to anyone on this thread. My whole family also loved it. Here's Why:

Food: it tasted great. We ate at the dining room which I can't remember the name. The Windjammer was also great.

Activites: At Fort Lauderdale, Sail away was fun. We had banners for the Port Everglades Webcam. The pool was nice. They played NFL Games on sunday. I loved the flow rider.

The rooms were nice with only 2 beds. We had to sleep with our parents.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the schedule of the menus for the 5 night cruise? I don't know if they change their schedule or not. I'm going in March and contemplating between doing reservations for Chops but it all depends on what is being served and when.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We will be sailing on Liberty of the Seas in August 2015. This will be our first time sailing on Royal Caribbean~ we have done Celebrity twice ( 10 years ago) and Norwegian three times. A few questions ...

1. is there an extra charge for flow rider, rock climbing wall, boxing ring? Do you reserve a time for these activities or just show up?

2. The hot tubs that overlook the water ~ what deck are they on and can anyone go in them or just suite guests?

3.Does anyone know if they serve Angry Orchard or any other hard ciders on board?

We will be sailing on Liberty of the Seas in August 2015. This will be our first time sailing on Royal Caribbean~ we have done Celebrity twice ( 10 years ago) and Norwegian three times. A few questions ...

1. is there an extra charge for flow rider, rock climbing wall, boxing ring? Do you reserve a time for these activities or just show up?

2. The hot tubs that overlook the water ~ what deck are they on and can anyone go in them or just suite guests?

3.Does anyone know if they serve Angry Orchard or any other hard ciders on board?

No extra charge for the flow rider, rock wall, or boxing ring. Just show up.

The cantilever hot tubs are open to all. They used to be restricted to 16 and over, and I don't know if that is still the rule.

They serve Strongbow cider.

The Diamond Concierge was the best we'd ever had. The food IMHO was better than on previous sailings too.

IMHO---can't figure this out--new to RCCL

In My Humble Opinion---Duh!! Sorry

Edited by tomtravel
Figured it out!!

First time on Liberty---Please tell me your "Must do" thing on the Liberty

Will do: 1 Flowrider

2 Ice Show

3 Saturday night Fever

The rest I will leave up to you---Thanks Tom and Bernadette 52-50

Visit the helipad.

[Visit the helipad.

Read somewhere this is a good spot for Sailaway!! Added to the list!!

Keep em coming! Thanks

It really is a good sail away spot, I also found it empty on a sea day which it's useful to get away from the crowds

No extra charge for the flow rider, rock wall, or boxing ring. Just show up.

The cantilever hot tubs are open to all. They used to be restricted to 16 and over, and I don't know if that is still the rule.

They serve Strongbow cider.

The Under 16 rule in place back in October, however largely ignored and only saw people be asked to leave once

I'm on the Liberty right now, get off tomorrow :( and will be back to reality. The cruise I'm on is a five night cruise to Labadee and Ocho Rios, Jamaica with two sea days. Cruise director staff has been good this week, no issues there. Cabin and dining staff has been great. We've been to the Windjammer for lunch, breakfast and once for supper and enjoyed it each time, however I think they need more variety of food items for lunch and supper) that is my opinion, food they have in Windjammer is good though). At night the Windjammer does have a small selection of sushi for all you sushi lovers. I will be scanning the cruise compasses but not sure how to upload files onto Cruise Critic so when I do scan I will post that I did and maybe someone can help me out. Also we've been to Portofinos and Chops Grille for supper, both excellent choices, but go there hungry! We have the Ultimate Package for beverages, I find at times you get a ticket to sign and other times you don't. They always scan your card though during my experiences. I haven't had any bar staff be rude or give me lack of service either because I have the package. This cruise has been awesome and the Liberty is still one of my best cruises. Any questions please feel free to ask away, but probably won't get a chance to look at this or answer until after Sunday, so you may want to hold any questions for me until Sunday evening because I probably won't read past comments on here. Now I'm signing off to enjoy my final day on the Liberty (sea day).

We are on the Liberty in 8 days! I would love to see the compasses if you are able to get them scanned in and posted :D

Hi

This is my first post. We sail on the Liberty in 12 days!!!! SO EXCITED :))

My question is what night will be formal night, and is it always the same? Ours will be a five day cruise to Cozumel and Belize. Would also love to see the compass.

Thanks so much.

Hi

This is my first post. We sail on the Liberty in 12 days!!!! SO EXCITED :))

My question is what night will be formal night, and is it always the same? Ours will be a five day cruise to Cozumel and Belize. Would also love to see the compass.

Thanks so much.

On the 31st? Us too. I believe I read that it will be on Super Bowl Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by fireweed2011

We sailed the Liberty of the seas on December 26-30 2013. It was a great cruise and I would recommend this ship to anyone on this thread. My whole family also loved it. Here's Why:

Food: it tasted great. We ate at the dining room which I can't remember the name. The Windjammer was also great.

Activites: At Fort Lauderdale, Sail away was fun. We had banners for the Port Everglades Webcam. The pool was nice. They played NFL Games on sunday. I loved the flow rider.

The rooms were nice with only 2 beds. We had to sleep with our parents.

You had to sleep with your parents? I am confused. Were there 4 people in a 2 person cabin?

I can BBQ a great steak in my own backyard--but I can not cook good Italian food. So I am leaning towards Portifino. Might have to do both.

Which on is your favorite and what entree did you have?? Thanks

I alternate between the Spiedino di Mare and the filet.