Wash you hands song

When we were on serenade on one of the tv channels a song played constantly about washing your hands. There was reported noro so I guess that is why... My little girl loved this song and me and my hubbie grew to love it - can anyone send a link to where we can listen again ?

I'm afraid I can't help with identifying the song as I've never heard it on a ship's tv but I do know that to wash your hands properly you need to sing the "Happy Birthday" song twice all the way through! 😀 Sorry I wasn't able to help but hopefully someone else will know the song.

I never heard this song on the ship, but as a retired teacher I know a number of wash your hands songs. Our favorite was called "tops and bottoms". If you go to you tube and type in wash your hands songs, a few videos come up with a number of songs. Perhaps the one you are looking for is there.

Er. I've only been singing happy birthday once! :eek:

I'm afraid I can't help with identifying the song as I've never heard it on a ship's tv but I do know that to wash your hands properly you need to sing the "Happy Birthday" song twice all the way through! 😀 Sorry I wasn't able to help but hopefully someone else will know the song.

They now play it on a permanent loop on your stateroom TV.

It's almost as annoying as "The Song That Never Ends". :rolleyes:

This is the one we are wierd and love it! Any ideas on where I can get it? I have googled to no avail x

We had never heard it either, but when boarding Explorer last week, it played constantly on the stateroom TV. It's a very catchy tune. I can understand why your daughter liked it. If I find a link, I'll post it.

Yay so pleased it is not only us! We used to have it on constantly in the cabin whilst we were getting ready for dinner it made us all smile x

They now play it on a permanent loop on your stateroom TV.

It's almost as annoying as "The Song That Never Ends". :rolleyes:

Never saw it on the TV on the Freedom last week and we had the TV on most of the time we were in the room. (Traveling with 2 kids:rolleyes:) There were however 2 guys standing at the entrance of the WJ dressed in crazy outfits playing the guitar and singing some wash your hands song every time we went there. Never saw that before!

Never saw it on the TV on the Freedom last week and we had the TV on most of the time we were in the room. (Traveling with 2 kids:rolleyes:) There were however 2 guys standing at the entrance of the WJ dressed in crazy outfits playing the guitar and singing some wash your hands song every time we went there. Never saw that before!

Love this - we would have all been dancing around them! Was there a noro problem on freedom? I think it was fairly serious on Serenade! we were all fine though due to our thorough handwashing to the song...

One of the lines is about being on the carousel...... oh dear lord..... it's going around and around in my head now.... make it stop!!!!!

And if you are not feeling so well like too many rides on the carousel, call the doctor he make you feel better soon

Love this - we would have all been dancing around them! Was there a noro problem on freedom? I think it was fairly serious on Serenade! we were all fine though due to our thorough handwashing to the song...

Nope, no noro problem on our sailing.

I think that it was Channel 27. ;)

http://vid96.photobucket.com/albums/l197/justmekaren918/2014%20Vision%20Birthday%20Trip/20140915_131146.mp4

I knew I had just heard this song the other day, while reading a thread here. The link is a video she had in her review, and the wash your hands song is playing as she enters her room on the Vision.

Love this, thanks soo much x

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I found this thread when I was trying to find a better quality version of the video I took last week, but seeing as nobody seems to have one I thought people might want this version:

The song is annoyingly catchy, and I still find myself whistling it now :)

.. wash your hands...