Headliner Show on Oasis????

dz9yvr

We are on the Oasis for Christmas. I was able to book the comedy show twice, Cats, Oasis of Dreams, Headliner Showtime, Frozen and Come Fly With Me. Maybe they are still trying to book their "headliner" entertainer for your cruise? You will have plenty to see and do no matter what. Enjoy your cruise.

We are on the Oasis for Christmas. I was able to book the comedy show twice, Cats, Oasis of Dreams, Headliner Showtime, Frozen and Come Fly With Me. Maybe they are still trying to book their "headliner" entertainer for your cruise? You will have plenty to see and do no matter what. Enjoy your cruise.

That's interesting, I didn't think you could book a show more than once.

Maybe, but I can't think of a good reason it wouldn't be included with the rest of the shows.

I posted this question when our entertainment opened up. This I will be our 4th time on oasis and we always had a headliner to book along with all the other shows at the same time . C&a cant tell me why.

I posted this question when our entertainment opened up. This I will be our 4th time on oasis and we always had a headliner to book along with all the other shows at the same time . C&a cant tell me why.

When is your cruise?

Even if the exact entertainer is not booked yet I would think that the time slots for the act would already be set.

• 1 month later...
RCL has recently opened up dining and entertainment reservations for the Jan 3 cruise. As I was making entertainment reservations I noticed there wasn't any option for a Headliner Show. Is the Headliner Show another victim of budget cuts? Has anyone else seen this for 2015 cruises?

My Oasis cruise is 1/31/15 and after many frustrating calls to RCCL I finally had it confirmed to me that randomly on some sailings now they are simply eliminating the Headliner Show. Jan 31st is one of those weeks and yours may be also. They said if it's not on the booking schedule then it's not happening that week. It's a bummer and I feel ripped off as this has always been a good show in the past no matter who the entertainer was. ....oh well

My Oasis cruise is 1/31/15 and after many frustrating calls to RCCL I finally had it confirmed to me that randomly on some sailings now they are simply eliminating the Headliner Show. Jan 31st is one of those weeks and yours may be also. They said if it's not on the booking schedule then it's not happening that week. It's a bummer and I feel ripped off as this has always been a good show in the past no matter who the entertainer was. ....oh well

Looks like for our week (Jan 17th) it's out too as I can't book. I agree, the shows were always fun. Oh well, more cutbacks. :(

I don't doubt you were told that but I would would take with caution anything a phone rep tells you about what actually happens on a ship. I wouldn't rule out an IT issue until someone actually verifies it while on their cruise. Good luck.

Looks like for our week (Jan 17th) it's out too as I can't book. I agree, the shows were always fun. Oh well, more cutbacks. :(

It appears that on the Jan 3, 17 and 26 Oasis sailings the Headliner show has been eliminated, I'll bet it's also not available on Jan 10. Has anyone booked the Headliner Show for a sailing on Oasis in 2015?

After repeat cruisers have seen the production shows a couple of times, the Headliner Show was the only hope for a new show.

Previously the only shows that could be reserved were Hairspray (now Cats), Come Fly With Me, Oasis of Dreams, and the ice skating show. The Headliner Showtime shows did not require reservations. Just show up!

I just cruised on the Oasis on Nov 22 and was able to reserve the headliner show several months in advance.