Royal Replenish Program

We were on the Enchantment in May and my husband was the only ine who got the RR the rest of us just got the soda package. He was able to get drinks from the Starbucks. It just had to be in 15 min intervals. That was never a problem for him. Can't promise what company policy is but that was our experience.

Annette

Starbucks is definitely not included on Oasis or Allure.

My 17yo son got a package a while back. I thought it was unlimited frozen drinks but I could be wrong. Either way he stopped asking for them after a few days because he said the bartenders avoided him if they remembered he had ordered one and when they finally did wait in him they were not nice about it. He told me this after we left or I would have asked to have it removed. My 13yo he he frequently got skipped over if there was an adult there regardless of who got there first. So this probably doesn't affect you but we did regret getting it. They both said they would just do the soda package next time so they could serve themselves on the machine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Update! You do get the frozen drinks but they give them to you in this pathetic glass. [ATTACH]329253[/ATTACH]

The type of glass you get probably depends on the bartender. Mine were served in the same type of glass as the regular drinks.

This is the only package I'm interested in getting.

Does anyone know if you get a non alcoholic beverage but ask for it to be made alcoholic if they just charge you the 'shot' price? I've read for the soda package that is the case. eg, I want a rum and coke so I just get charged for the rum not the coke?

What speciality coffee is available on Voyager of the Seas?

Does anyone know if you get a non alcoholic beverage but ask for it to be made alcoholic if they just charge you the 'shot' price? I've read for the soda package that is the case. eg, I want a rum and coke so I just get charged for the rum not the coke?

You pay the full price for any alcoholic beverage.

Specialty coffees are things like cappucino, latte, expresso.

My 17yo son got a package a while back. I thought it was unlimited frozen drinks but I could be wrong. Either way he stopped asking for them after a few days because he said the bartenders avoided him if they remembered he had ordered one and when they finally did wait in him they were not nice about it. He told me this after we left or I would have asked to have it removed. My 13yo he he frequently got skipped over if there was an adult there regardless of who got there first.

That's really too bad. :(

Why was bringing bottled water to your room a nightmare?

It's not the bringing, but the collecting (which is the word the poster used). You get one per time through. It seems silly (and some employees started making up silly rules for us on Vision last week like "every 15 minutes" blah blah blah) to just go through a line again. So you go from one venue to the other to the other. Ridiculous.

Someone mentioned swelling...DH and I do the same thing with ship water. Once we switched to bottled SPRING water (we would never bother with something like Dasani, which is filtered municipal water in the bottling facility area) the problem lessened or went away.

Those who deal with edema KNOW what causes it.

Those who don't don't know what it's like for those of us who experience it, and should probably not try to tell us what causes it. :)

I won't be getting it again. My stomach (and metabolism) just cannot handle all the liquid during the day. A grande sized latte each day YES. Absolutely. A bunch of water all day, yes double yes.

But then you eat, and you have dessert (sometimes in the dining room, sometimes at Ben&Jerry's), and then you realize you're supposed to have another latte, you should have started off with a fresh squeezed OJ, and might as well have a virgin drink just to maximize the value, and, if you're me, your stomach explodes. Or you WISH it would just to stop the constant influx of liquid and calories.

I will get the WATER package in the future and just buy lattes and the occasional OJ out of pocket. Easy peasy.

Oh!

You do nothing, there will be an imprint on your card you get at check-in before you even board.

With Replenish it's a sticker. Either way you purchase it, it's a sticker.

First time, on Freedom, we prepurchased. The lady at checkin was confused and printed our cards on the cards with the coca cola imprint on it. And then she stuck a RR sticker on it. First bartender we saw had kittens about it, insisting we must have paid for both Refreshment and Replenish, and that we had to go to guest services to fix it. We did. They reprinted our cards on cardstock without the cocacola imprint and stuck the RR sticker on them.

Bought onboard last week, got the sticker.

Those who deal with edema KNOW what causes it.

Those who don't don't know what it's like for those of us who experience it, and should probably not try to tell us what causes it. :)

I won't be getting it again. My stomach (and metabolism) just cannot handle all the liquid during the day. A grande sized latte each day YES. Absolutely. A bunch of water all day, yes double yes.

But then you eat, and you have dessert (sometimes in the dining room, sometimes at Ben&Jerry's), and then you realize you're supposed to have another latte, you should have started off with a fresh squeezed OJ, and might as well have a virgin drink just to maximize the value, and, if you're me, your stomach explodes. Or you WISH it would just to stop the constant influx of liquid and calories.

I will get the WATER package in the future and just buy lattes and the occasional OJ out of pocket. Easy peasy.

Do you really think that you know yourself better than the pseudo physicians here who know why you get issues with edema?

I am not sure that I would ever do the Replenish Package again. Maybe I would for the Freestyle soda machines but as for those frozen virgin drinks, I found that half way through the week even the thought of drinking another one of those way too sweet sugar laden drinks made my stomach not feel good. The same was true for most of the specialty coffees. I could handle one in the morning. The exception of the espressos which are not sweet. I just can't tolerate much sugar.

Didn't see this mentioned, or perhaps I overlooked it, but can you decide which days to purchase the drink package? For example, if I only wanted it for 2 days on a 3-night cruise or 3 days on a 7-night cruise? I wouldn't benefit from it on embarkation day.....and might not even benefit from it on a port day (other than Coco Cay).

Didn't see this mentioned, or perhaps I overlooked it, but can you decide which days to purchase the drink package? For example, if I only wanted it for 2 days on a 3-night cruise or 3 days on a 7-night cruise? I wouldn't benefit from it on embarkation day.....and might not even benefit from it on a port day (other than Coco Cay).

On a 3-day or 4-day cruise, you must purchase the package for the entire cruise.

For cruises longer than 4 days, you must purchase for at least 4 days, and those days must extend to the end of the cruise. In other words, if you are on a 7-day cruise, and you wanted a partial purchase, you could purchase for the last 4, 5, or 6 days of the cruise.

Edited by clarea

On a 3-day or 4-day cruise, you must purchase the package for the entire cruise.

For cruises longer than 4 days, you must purchase for at least 4 days, and those days must extend to the end of the cruise. In other words, if you are on a 7-day cruise, and you wanted a partial purchase, you could purchase for the last 4, 5, or 6 days of the cruise.

Oh wow thanks! So they would count embarkation day on a 3-day and make you pay for 3 days?

That's a negative on the "shot" price. One bartender messed up and entered my drink as alcoholic. Got charged the full price.!

If the drink is good quality, I don't care if it's a solo cup. Lol.

Now red solo cup is the best receptacle

From barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals

And you sir do not have a pair of testicles

If you prefer drinkin' from glass

♫ ♫ Red solo cup, I fill you up Let's have a party

Buy the shot by itself and mix it in with the coke, a little hassle but prevents you from being charged for a rum and coke.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all for your answers :)

You pay the full price for any alcoholic beverage.

Specialty coffees are things like cappucino, latte, expresso.

That's a negative on the "shot" price. One bartender messed up and entered my drink as alcoholic. Got charged the full price.!

Buy the shot by itself and mix it in with the coke, a little hassle but prevents you from being charged for a rum and coke.

I was looking more to turn the mock-tails into cocktails ;) But I shall keep it in mind :) Thanks!

Edited by redcrystal