Ft Lauderdale to Miami?

cruiserdozer

You do NOT want a taxi...that's over $80....google SAS Transportation....much cheaper!

We used SAS. Please do yourself a favor and look them up. A taxi is going to cost you so much money. It's like a 30-45 minute drive and it's going to cost you so much money to take a taxi.

SAS was wonderful. We made our reservations with them as soon as we knew our flight arrangements were set in stone. We printed our reservations with them with their contact information on it and planned to call them as soon as we landed but we didn't need to. I was waiting for my luggage and my phone rang and it was them calling saying "I saw your flight landed. Did you make it ok? This is where we are located. Once you have your bags come look for our van" They were so pleasant. We flew in the day before and there were others on our shuttle who were cruising that day so we told the driver to please take them to their ship first before dropping us off at our hotel.

This trip was smooth on the way back too. We circled a few times picking up people and then we were off on our way back to FLL. Very efficient company.

It depends on what suits you. I have made the trip from FLL to Miami a few times and always take a town car or if needed a taxi. I don't take shuttles because I don't like them.:)

I do have to agree with this. Shuttles are not for everyone and you have to know your preferences before you decide. Do you like sitting with others. Would it bother you to wait 20 minutes for someone else at the airport while they are waiting for their luggage to arrive before the shuttle could leave? If these things may upset you a shared shuttle may not be the best choice for you.