Dress clothes

jdurant1981

It's not needed unless you just want to wear a suit. My husband has only taken a suit once and I'm pretty sure that was on Royal. If you're planning on having portraits made, I'm sure it would look nice. As far as how many outfits, my husband usually only take three pairs of dress pants for a 7 day cruise. He takes 7 nice shirts though.

How many dress outfits should i bring, i know its free style cruising but should i atrleast bring one suit and button up shirt with tie or is that not needed at all.

You already answered your own question. It's FREESTYLE. Bring it if you want, don't bring it if you don't want to. You will be dressed just fine in a pair of slacks and a polo shirt in ALL venues. Several venues are fine with jeans and shorts if you so desire.

Your choice. :D

Edited by ColinIllinois

Strictly up to you and how much you enjoy dressing up. I take a pair of Dockers type pants, a shirt with a collar, and I'm good to go in any restaurant, either the main MDR or Le Bistro. But some other guests dress much more than that. No right or wrong as long as you meet minimum published dress requirements for whatever you wish to do.