Drinks packages

Captain Quoits

With Cunard now dipping their toe in the drinks package market, is it now just P&O of the major lines that does not do a drinks package? It's surely got to happen hasn't it ? If not I can see loyal customers switching elsewhere. I had a drinks package on Celebrity last year and it worked out as good value given that almost everything was included, without you feeling as though you had to drink to excess just for the sake of it. C'mon P&O keep up.

what drinks package are Cunard offering?

On certain cruises, they are offering complimentary drinks for all new bookings.

They are only available on 2 x TA's and one January 4 day trip.

Certain drinks are offered, including wine by the glass, and if you are in Grills, house champagne is also included.

Doesn't sound all that good as it is so limited.

Stewart

On certain cruises, they are offering complimentary drinks for all new bookings.

They are only available on 2 x TA's and one January 4 day trip.

Certain drinks are offered, including wine by the glass, and if you are in Grills, house champagne is also included.

Doesn't sound all that good as it is so limited.

Stewart

Personally I think it looks a good deal as everything up to 9 dollars included which includes lots of cocktails, a selection of wines by the glass, most spirits which are almost a UK double, soft drinks and beers.

There was talk a few months ago that P+O were going to trial a drinks package very soon. I haven't heard any more about it recently.

Ah yes I remember it well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A certain UK cruise website is offering free drinks (soft drinks or a wine package) and Wi-Fi on quite a few P&O cruises from December onward. Its just a matter of time in my opinion.

That sounds like the one I got offered - 4 bottle of wine and 120ish minutes I think, or £100 onboard credit - I took the credit so I can decide on my wine :)