Celebrity Eclipse cabin on the hump?

louhun88

Looking at booking a concierge balcony, opinions on whether to get one on the hump or not?

Louise

Check out the sticky thread at the top of the page regarding the S class. Then click on the spreadsheet in post one. You can read all different reviews about various cabins on the Eclipse and the Solstice and Equinox, which are the sister ships to the Eclipse. In general, many of the angled hump cabins have larger balconies and thus are more valuable.

Edited by SNJCruisers

ON the hump would be nice.

But an oversized angled balcony that leads onto or off of the hump (4 each side) would in my opinion be even better.

They will range in size, largest to smallest... 1st off, 3rd off, 2nd off, and 4th off

The ones that are 1st off are truly fabulous as they are at "the point" where the ship is at its widest... Offering at the rail incredible views out, down, up, and fore & aft along the swervey side of the entire ship. Ones behind the hump will be the least windy.

For more info do consult the S-Ship Cabin Spreadsheet STICKY at the top of his Forum

Cheers!

ON the hump would be nice.

But an oversized angled balcony that leads onto or off of the hump (4 each side) would in my opinion be even better.

They will range in size, largest to smallest... 1st off, 3rd off, 2nd off, and 4th off

The ones that are 1st off are truly fabulous as they are at "the point" where the ship is at its widest... Offering at the rail incredible views out, down, up, and fore & aft along the swervey side of the entire ship. Ones behind the hump will be the least windy.

For more info do consult the S-Ship Cabin Spreadsheet STICKY at the top of his Forum

Cheers!

Here is a view of the Balcony on the 1st Cabin on the hump (This was actually 1075 on Eclipse)

5vx7jb.jpg

Edited by SWORRUB1

2108 is my favourite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was going to go for that but was unsure of the noise from the deck above, can't change now without incurring a charge

I'm sure any cruise.is better than none at least I've got a balcony!

Sent from my D6603 using Forums mobile app

Don't stop checking for those cabins to be available! I have given up 2 of the monster balconies to upgrade with about 5 weeks left before sailing, and have also seen those cabins open up with 3-4 weeks left before sailing and called a family member to suggest they switch rooms. Good luck!

I was going to go for that but was unsure of the noise from the deck above, can't change now without incurring a charge

I'm sure any cruise.is better than none at least I've got a balcony!

Sent from my D6603 using Forums mobile app

You shouldn't have a charge if your cabin is in the same class as you've already chosen. :)