Roam Right- Has anyone used it?

SPacificbound

Used them for our last Cruise. My travel agent recommended them. We've used her for many years so I trust her opinion. I liked they had coverage for change of itinerary- so if I wanted to book my own stuff at port, I didn't need to be worried about the ship not going there. I had to make a change on my policy and the people were really friendly and helpful. They have a great app too.

• 2 months later...

I just received a denial from them today. They said it was a preexisting condition even though I had a waiver for preexisting conditions. I will never use them again.

I bought a policy thru Square Mouth with another insurer. When I had to make a claim it was ugly. Eventually the claim was paid but I will never deal with Square Mouth again. Their 100% warranty is pretty much worthless. A lot of lip service, a lot of excuses and little action, even when the insurer's claims clowns lost my paperwork for a month and did not tell me....

• 1 month later...

We bought a policy through Square Mouth for Roam Right for our European cruise and had to make a claim when our flight was cancelled in Barcelona.

I had no problems and they paid the claim within about 4-6 weeks from the time it was submitted. I was able to call them from Barcelona and they e-mailed me the claim forms before I even got home. I found them very helpful, but it was a small claim.

I would purchase it again.

Hope this helps!

Just more info on Roam Right.....I did call insuremytr....and ourchased it now for 2016. since I wanted preexisting waiver....found out...this policy you must pay entire balance at purchase.:( .in order to have waiver... In the past when I booked other policies..other companies...I just covered the deposit and paid balance when I paid off my cruise..

Thought others may want to know about this...