Liberty (LOS) Couple questions...

They don't normally do Quest in Euro sailings, so it might be that the CD team haven't refreshed the schedules.

That's not true. We sail in Europe on RC a lot and, whilst they don't always have Quest, I would say that they've had it on most cruises we've been on. They also had it on the TA which was coming from Europe, but not on the first 5 day.

That's not true. We sail in Europe on RC a lot and, whilst they don't always have Quest, I would say that they've had it on most cruises we've been on. They also had it on the TA which was coming from Europe, but not on the first 5 day.

Just based on what I was told about them not doing it europe, very unusual though, although as I've said above I wasn't that impressed with our CD Luke so it might just be him

The more I've read, the more it doesn't sound good for The Quest and Love and Marriage on my upcoming cruises on LOS. At this point, I'm hoping that's about ALL I have to be upset about! lol Reading a lot of not so glowing commentary about recent LOS cruises!

Have noticed several folks mention that maybe it's just the shorter cruises that they're skipping those two very popular (IMO) attractions on. I've been on quite a few 5 nights (LOS, NOS, etc) and ALL have had them in the past.

Things change I know but hate hearing the latest overall "info" about LOS!

I was feeling very much that same way as we are three weeks out and really need this vacation. For giggles I popped over to the roll calls and two things stood out. 1. Folks that are cruising between now and when I cruise are very excited and there is no talk about what is missing or the hiccups since returning from Europe. And 2. The thread from the TA is still very active and those that sailed are still chatting up what a great time it was.

This made me much more optimistic that no matter what, its not the midwest in late December and I am not working (oh, and I have the premium drink package which makes everything better).

Gonna be on liberty to go to Bermuda hope she has quest love and marriage and 70s disco

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

70s Disco is likely, normally on the first Saturday Night Fever night, Love and Marriage you might not be as lucky

Did you notice if they had freestyle machines yet?:)

We had got a free drink package apparently compliments from our TA so I was all excited thinking I could use the freestyle machines, but unfortunately they hadn't got them yet and the bartender wasn't sure when they would.

• 3 weeks later...

We got off LOS last Saturday and I can report that Quest was listed in cruise compass for night 4. Still no love and marriage show though. Luke was probably the least visible cruise director we have experienced. Still no freestyle machines either.

Edited by ExilePA

We got off LOS last Saturday and I can report that Quest was listed in cruise compass for night 4. Still no love and marriage show though. Luke was probably the least visible cruise director we have experienced. Still no freestyle machines either.

Will Luke be on libertyy august 8

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I was on a B2B on the TA and following 5 day. I never saw Luke around the ship (although in the shows he kept referring to 'when I'm seeing people around the ship') but I found his humour really good - perhaps as a fellow-Brit we appreciate irony in humour. Not impressed with Cici though and whilst you recognise a future CD in some activities managers she is a long way off - if ever - getting to that level. She's dark haired and average sized - not the person who upset ckrobyn. And I know who you mean ckr and she wasn't a particularly friendly one. I think some of the activities team were just a little bit too 'full of themselves' as we say - loved the attention when dressed as Village People etc but not into mixing around the ship.

Have to agree about the food also - some of the worst we've had on a RC cruise and we mentioned it in both our feedback forms, Windjammer was just awful.

Too funny, we thought the food on Liberty TA was some of the best we've ever had on a ship! I ordered the always available steak in the MDR one night not expecting much:D and was pleasantly surprised, it was almost as good as the one I had in Chops. Everyone at our table of 8 seemed very pleased with the food in the MDR. And I liked the WJ!:D Had some really good Indian food there.

I thought Luke was funny on his morning show, we did not see him around much but I'm ok with that. He seemed more laid back than some of the in your face, always on CDs and we enjoyed that.

Sherri:)

Too funny, we thought the food on Liberty TA was some of the best we've ever had on a ship! I ordered the always available steak in the MDR one night not expecting much:D and was pleasantly surprised, it was almost as good as the one I had in Chops. Everyone at our table of 8 seemed very pleased with the food in the MDR. And I liked the WJ!:D Had some really good Indian food there.

I thought Luke was funny on his morning show, we did not see him around much but I'm ok with that. He seemed more laid back than some of the in your face, always on CDs and we enjoyed that.

Sherri:)

We thought the same thing of the food on our 5 night. Very consistent all around.