Crusing still so exciting!!

newyorkray

My first cruise was on Celebrity on the old Meridian in 1995 for our honeymoon and I can remember the excitement and awe walking up the gangplank and onto the ship (so small compared to today's ships). Having cruised regularly ( practically all on Celebrity) I am still amazed at how excited I get, almost like my first time. We will be on the Reflection (for the third time)this Saturday 11/29 and I am counting the hours like a little child. Does everybody who have become cruisers get as excited? I've had cruises where not everything has been perfect but, as they say, I have never had a bad cruise!!

My first cruise was on Celebrity on the old Meridian in 1995 for our honeymoon and I can remember the excitement and awe walking up the gangplank and onto the ship (so small compared to today's ships). Having cruised regularly ( practically all on Celebrity) I am still amazed at how excited I get, almost like my first time. We will be on the Reflection (for the third time)this Saturday 11/29 and I am counting the hours like a little child. Does everybody who have become cruisers get as excited? I've had cruises where not everything has been perfect but, as they say, I have never had a bad cruise!!

I behave the same way! My DH and I enjoy the planning of the cruise in addition to the cruise itself. In order to keep the excitement going, we always have a few cruises booked in advance Because of this, we never get sad when a cruise ends!

Always another great adventure to come

I get excited the minute I start looking for a cruise, sometimes think that the planning is the best part I enjoy it so much.

f the excitement ever stops, I'll stop cruising:eek:

Ditto! Cruise Critic helps keep the excitement going between cruises. As soon as I win the lottery, though, I'll always have one or more on the go!