Check in time allure issue

Bertiep

We sailing 4 jan and just got an email saying our deck boards at 3pm which is last ( deck 9)

We had hoped to check in early to have lunch on board and walk around as our first cruise

Do rc strictly enforce this . Anyone had this issue before ?

We sailing 4 jan and just got an email saying our deck boards at 3pm which is last ( deck 9)

We had hoped to check in early to have lunch on board and walk around as our first cruise

Not enforced in the US.

Before someone guilts you by saying, "This is to spread people out and avoid long lines, just follow the rules" This really isn't needed boarding Allure or Oasis, that terminal is one of the most efficient. By noon the lines are usually gone. As Bob indicated, nobody will turn you away.

ignore it. 10:30 is premium time to arrive

In 1o cruises the only time I had to wait more than 30 minutes was boarding Freedom in Miami in 2008. The delay was because it took awhile to verify several passengers were off the ship. It turned out the ones they couldn't find were with the B2B people and weren't properly listed as B2B. That delayed the Diamond members about 30 minutes. I was gold then so it delayed me about an hour, but given a choice of being at work, or waiting an hour to board Freedom, I'll take the hour any time.