Present 123 promotion

Mr.Sunshine

Does anyone know if this promotion is going to continue after 1/4/2015.

Been looking into this today. Check out http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14038052_CEL_Future_Cruise_123go_PR.pdf . It indicates that the 1-2-3 promo will be available all year to those who book on board. You still get reduced deposit ($100 pp) and the usual OBC, and you can transfer the booking to your preferred agency.

Thanks to those who replied to my earlier queries.

We are sailing in a week and are considering booking another cruise while onboard. We would really be interested in hearing from someone who has booked onboard during the All-Inclusive promo. Specifically, did you get additional OBC for booking onboard on top of the $300 OBC that is part of the All-Inclusive? We are trying to determine if there is any benefit to booking onboard while the All-Inclusive promo is going on. We will transfer to our TA upon returning so we assume we will have to pay full deposits upon returning. Thanks!

I booked last week thinking I got the 123-promo but was told I could not use the 123Go and another promo at the same time, It is one or another. I choose the 123Go.

Checked last night on my reservation email and nowhere does it say I have the 123Go Promotion. Very confusing. Celebrity agent I called keep telling me he sees the 123 on his screen but when he email me the PDF Booking Reservation back to me, there is nothing on it confirming the promo. Seeing IS believing.

Everything fine. Took two days to finally show on my booking. All is well.

The lower deposit is only with a 'DIRECT' booking thru Celebrity. ALL 'TA' booking will require the larger amount, ours did.

This is incorrect information. I booked Summit for Feb. 2016 this afternoon with my TA and the deposit was $50, with nothing more due until December 1, 2015.

I received this from my TA today.

1st time ever, Celebrity 1 week only. Book your next Celebrity cruise with only $25 per person deposit to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Good for almost every sailing between April 2015 and April 2017. 123 Go All inclusive has been extended-Book any Concierge Class stateroom or higher by February 28, 2015 and receive all 3 offers (Class Beverage package, Pre-paid gratuities for two & up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom) Or book any ocean view or Veranda and get your choice of 1 of the 3 offers. Book Europe and select 2 of the offers.

Thank you so very much for sharing this information!

We had family book 6 cabins last week with the All In deal for 2017. With this $25 deposit deal even more family members are able to participate and booked an additional 6 cabins with two years for them to save. It's turned into a giant family reunion.

Much appreciated! :)

The prices seem to jump all over the place on the website as you go from page to page through the booking. I am a bit disappointed, the front page says sailings between whatever dates it says, and then if I look at terms and conditions, it is "most" cruises and lists the excluded as repositioning etc. I am looking at a Sydney around NZ and back to Sydney and it is not included for some reason. I seem to be able to request one of the promo offers, it just doesn't have the "special offer" flag as per "most" of the cruises after it.

Even if I don't ask for any promo codes on it, the price jumps up and down. If I put one of the codes in, like OBC123go, it initially shows the credit, but it stalls at the second person on the booking screen. Never mind, I don't need the trip, I shall just keep looking every now and then, and lock it in if it ever works and makes sense from start to finish. Unless I find something else for that booking time instead. :)

This is incorrect information. I booked Summit for Feb. 2016 this afternoon with my TA and the deposit was $50, with nothing more due until December 1, 2015.

If you back up and read #21, I explained our situation. They all differ.

The 1 cat. upgrade is for any Captains Club member at any time.;)

Is there OBC in addition to the offering in the 123 All Inclusive OBC?

Yes. We booked a 2017 cruise in a Concierge cabin while on board a couple of weeks ago and got the three 123 All Inclusive offers as well as $300 OBC for booking on board so we got two lots of OBC.

We also booked two 2016 Europe cruises in Veranda category and got the choice of any two 123Go offers for Europe cruises so we took the beverage package and gratuities paid and then we also received OBC for each cruise for booking on board.

So, if you're going on board soon it is worth waiting to book on board.

I am on the Xpedition now, and the site thinks we are not US. Any suggestions. Also does this deposit for all categories?

This is what it says in the fine print on the X site:

Reduced deposit is not applicable groups, suites or Celebrity Vacations.

Has anyone else tried to book a suite with this $25 deposit?

Remember: small deposit = larger sum due later.

I don't see any benefit unless I wanted to book a bunch of different cruises only to cancel them later when I made my final decision. However, since we only book suites, apparently it doesn't matter anyway.

Shawn

It is true that you can't have the large Captain's Club discounts and the 123Go promotion. We chose the Captain's Club discount for our Alaska cruise, as it's worth more than the 123Go promotion.

Can someone give me more information on "large captain's club discounts"? Thought it's only the one category upgrade... Thanks!

What is the code for the $25 deposit. I tried booking a South American cruise and got an $1800 deposit due

Same for Europe 2016. Can anyone help?

From the web site:

Reduced Deposit Offer of $25 per person applies to Qualifying Bookings made Jan. 5 - 11, 2015, for sailings that depart more than 70 days from booking date. Reduced deposit is not applicable groups, suites or Celebrity Vacations. Reduced deposit must be paid at time of booking. Celebrity's cancellation policy applies, including but not limited to full cancellation penalty amounts. To redeem at celebrity.com, proceed to the payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter the deposit amount. - See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go-all-inclusive#&panel1-1&panel2-1&panel3-1&panel4-1&panel5-1&panel6-1

Wow trying to find info on the $25 deposits offer was like playing 'find the pineapple' !! Even with the above link (thanks) I almost missed it. And would have completely if not for you guys and this thread....cheers!! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been searching the boards but can't an answer. If I book a standard balcony room for a 14 night Caribbean cruise onboard my upcoming February cruise, do I get an OBC in addition to the 123go promotion? and how much is the OBC?

Thanks

There is no code for the $25 deposit and it will still show the full deposit due....just like when you book with the Captain Club reduced deposit. Resi will still show the $500 deposit due for 2 people on a 7 night sailing....you just disregard and pay $50.

There is no code for the $25 deposit and it will still show the full deposit due....just like when you book with the Captain Club reduced deposit. Resi will still show the $500 deposit due for 2 people on a 7 night sailing....you just disregard and pay $50.

From my experience this is the same way the reduced Captain Club deposit (50%) worked. You had to call to get the reduced deposit.

From my experience this is the same way the reduced Captain Club deposit (50%) worked. You had to call to get the reduced deposit.

The instructions (once you find it online!) per link in Wallie5446 post above indicate you just select 'other amount' and add $25pp as you deposit ($50 for twin share cabin).

Can someone give me more information on "large captain's club discounts"? Thought it's only the one category upgrade... Thanks!

Hi UniPac

A perk of being a Captains Club member (Classic or above) is you will get a one category upgrade upon booking, amongst other entitlements.

But when you also check pricing on their website, ensure you enter your captains club number along with any perk codes that may apply. Some (not all) sailings offer a discount for CC members - but if they do then any perks for that sailing will not longer apply.

Sometimes the saving will more than make up for loss of perks, just a matter of comparing and determining what is best value for you!

Cheers

Matt