Favorite Place for Breakfast on Allure/Oasis

Thank you for the posts. I have noted all and we can try them on different days. And good tip about the Windjammer as I've heard it gets busy. We have kids so are up early.

mpoole3, Park Cafe was mentioned in one of the posts.

Has anyone tried the solarium bistro for breakfast on the allure? What kinds of food do they have?

Freedom 2014

I found a lot of good things to eat here, just avoid the Turkey Bacon. Prisoners would riot if they had to eat that every day.

Thank you. Have put down all options in my notes. Good to know too what is even open for breakfast.

Btw...I think Coastal Kitchen is only an option if you're in a suite?

Correct -- or Pinnacle. And I also vote for Johnny Rockets.:)

Park Café. We loved the atmosphere with the plants and trees. Nice and tranquil in the morning.

We tried the windjammer one morning and it was so crowded, walked around for 10 minutes looking for a table. Never went back after that.

Also had breakfast at Johnny Rockets one morning. It was ok, nothing special.

Typically, I like to go to the MDR at least a couple of times a cruise to get Eggs Benedict, on most RCI cruises they are very good. The one time we went on the Oasis last year it was awful.

I at breakfast 5 mornings at Johnny Rockets, they do good eggs to order with some potato product and bacon. Solid if unspectacular...

that will be where I eat every morning in February this year, my Wife will seek out her Eggs Benedict, I hope for her it is awesome. Used to be ...

jc

Typically, I like to go to the MDR at least a couple of times a cruise to get Eggs Benedict, on most RCI cruises they are very good. The one time we went on the Oasis last year it was awful.

I at breakfast 5 mornings at Johnny Rockets, they do good eggs to order with some potato product and bacon. Solid if unspectacular...

that will be where I eat every morning in February this year, my Wife will seek out her Eggs Benedict, I hope for her it is awesome. Used to be ...

jc

I love Eggs Benedict. Thanks for mentioning.

So of our 7 mornings, we'll definitely eat at:

• Main Dining Room (maybe on sea days when not as rushed)
  • Park Café
  • Solarium Bistro
  • Jonny Rockets (I never would have gone here as "grease" comes to mind, but we'll probably try at least once since was listed by many as their favorite)
  • Windjammer (gotta try it at least once)

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Edited by LuCruise

Hey everyone,

Is there any good free healthy options for breakfast anywhere? Unfortunately I have a few food sensitivities / weird allergies. Is there any place that has just egg whites? Fresh fruit?

Solarium Bistro. :)

Edited by janetz

Hey everyone,

Is there any good free healthy options for breakfast anywhere? Unfortunately I have a few food sensitivities / weird allergies. Is there any place that has just egg whites? Fresh fruit?

Windjammer and the Main Dining Room will have fresh fruit. The Main Dining Room can make you egg white omelettes.