MIA to Port Everglades?

Museofthesoul22

My dw and I are traveling on the Regal in March and I just found a much better deal for us to fly into MIA instead of FLL. Who does everyone use for transfers from Miami? I looked on my Cruise personalized but it says to contact TA, which for us is Costco. I'm thinking of calling Princess tomorrow and asking about their transfer service. Suggestions?

Our flight on the way back is at 530pm so I'm thinking of maybe renting a car and driving and exploring and then returning it at MIA airport. Anyone ever done this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Upcoming Booked Cruises:

Princess Cruise Line- Regal Princess departing March 22, 2015 (Eastern Caribbean)

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line- Freedom of the Seas departing September 27, 2015 (Western Caribbean)

Past Cruises:

Princess Cruise Line- Grand Princess in May of 2001 (Eastern Caribbean)

Disney Cruise Line- Disney Magic in February 1999 (Bahamas)

My dw and I are traveling on the Regal in March and I just found a much better deal for us to fly into MIA instead of FLL. Who does everyone use for transfers from Miami? I looked on my Cruise personalized but it says to contact TA, which for us is Costco. I'm thinking of calling Princess tomorrow and asking about their transfer service. Suggestions?

Our flight on the way back is at 530pm so I'm thinking of maybe renting a car and driving and exploring and then returning it at MIA airport. Anyone ever done this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Upcoming Booked Cruises:

Princess Cruise Line- Regal Princess departing March 22, 2015 (Eastern Caribbean)

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line- Freedom of the Seas departing September 27, 2015 (Western Caribbean)

Past Cruises:

Princess Cruise Line- Grand Princess in May of 2001 (Eastern Caribbean)

Disney Cruise Line- Disney Magic in February 1999 (Bahamas)

Try these guys, we use them all the time....

https://fortlauderdaletransfers.com/index.html

Here is a great rental car company too....

http://goldcoastcruiseandflyparking.com/

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We have rented a car at the Miami airport and given it back to FLL. Then we rented at FLL and returned to Miami. It's a lot cheaper renting a car, then using the shuttle service. We are doing the same on our cruise in Feb.

If you are arriving at Miami Airport the day of the cruise I would recommend a private taxi. Cost is about $75 plus tip and the drive is about 45 mins without traffic hold ups. I would also use a taxi if I arrived a day(s) early and was being transferred to a hotel.

From Port Everglades to Miami you can also take a taxi, but you can also pre- book one of the group shuttle services, or just walk up to one of them at the pier if you did not pre-book. A group shuttle is in the low $20's/pp. Princess transfers can be purchased on board and are probably about $30pp.

For us we normally take the cab. The little extra cost is well worth it when you compare it to how much the entire cruise cost.