Britannia Officers

Josy1953

I just saw that the officers for Britannia have now been loaded to the P&O site.

For the entertainments manager the site says :

T A Clegg 28/03/15 13/06/15

N S Oliver 13/06/15 09/10/15

T A Clegg 09/10/15 TBA

I just wonder who is going to be entertainments manager for the maiden voyage, maybe they will both be on board. In my opinion they are P&O's best 2 entertainments managers.

Sorry to be a complete idiot but what does the Entertainments Officer do?

I think I know what they are responsible for but as we don't tend to do the shows etc we aren't really that bothered.

Schedules the on board entertainment and tries to be pleasant to all who want to be his/her new best friend ;)

Cb

Interesting that Britannia cruise are logged in at Southampton from 28th March nothing before

http://cruisesouthampton.com/pages/cruise-list--5

I wonder which terminal ???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The maiden leaves from Ocean terminal and I am confident that it will despite not being listed on your link!

I think I know what they are responsible for but as we don't tend to do the shows etc we aren't really that bothered.

Entertainments Officer is the new name for the old Cruise Director, responsible for leading a team looking after all organised passenger activities, not just the shows.

They are just the Cruise Director. We don't usually do the shows or sail aways etc but we do like to know what is happening on board in case there is a lecture or concert or something that we would like to go to and as the cruise director / entertainments manager is responsible for the Horizon we prefer to have a "good" one because we have missed some activities that we would have liked to go to because the cruise director has left them of the Horizon schedule for the day.

Interesting that Britannia cruise are logged in at Southampton from 28th March nothing before

http://cruisesouthampton.com/pages/cruise-list--5

I wonder which terminal ???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is a better website for cruise ship data and includes the berth as well, unfortunately it is not complete for 2015 as yet, Britannia is missing as well as Celebrity and Anthem OTS, plus maybe others.

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

On the Main Southampton cruise ship schedule, Brittania is not mentioned at all, so obviously not been entered yet. All other ships are there with their berths. http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

Edited by jeanlyon