Royal Replenishment Package

palaemon

What all comes with the Royal Replenishment Package? I know: Soda, virgin frozen drinks, bottled water, orange juice, specialty coffees. What else? Pineapple Juice? Starbucks?(I've read yes and no) Fresh Squeezed juice? Any tips or tricks to know? The RC website is pretty vague.

Sailing Allure of the Seas - 2/15/2015

My experience has been any non-alcoholic beverage available on the ship with the exception of premium coffees and premium teas.

You can get the non-alcoholic drinks from Café Latitudes where they serve Seattle's best but nothing from Starbucks as it is an outside vendor.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

My experience has been any non-alcoholic beverage available on the ship with the exception of premium coffees and premium teas.

Thank you! I guess I'll just has to see what my experience is, because you said no premium coffee or teas, but the RCI site lists them.

Screen_Shot_2015_01_25_at_9_40_33_AM.png

I know starbucks isn't included in any of the packages.

Starbucks drinks from the Cafe Promenade are included in the package. I believe it is only those ships with a free standing Starbucks that do not accept the package. I know on my Voyager class cruises, I enjoyed lots of Starbucks lattes with the package.

Just off a b2b on the Jewel and I had the Royal Replenishment package both weeks. Had fresh squeezed orange juice every morning with breakfast, Cafe Lattetudes served Starbucks coffee drinks...usually had 2 vanilla latte's or sometimes cafe mocha every morning and at least 1, sometimes 2 coffee frappuccinos every day. All soda was included, had Sprite with dinner every night. Non-alcoholic drinks, had many, many virgin pina colada's and mango daquiri's. Bottled water was included...loved grabbing a bottle on the way off the ship in all the ports.

So Starbucks that's *not* from the Starbucks stand, but at Cafe Promenade is part of the package? Is there a Cafe Promenade on the Allure? And what's "Premium" coffee?

I think I'll be getting orange and pineapple juice for breakfast - and virgin piña coladas in the hot part of the day. Bottled water too.

So Starbucks that's *not* from the Starbucks stand, but at Cafe Promenade is part of the package? Is there a Cafe Promenade on the Allure? And what's "Premium" coffee?

Yes, there is a Café Promenade on Allure of the Seas that serves specialty coffee drinks (lattes, cappuccinos, etc.).

Edited by Daghis

Thank you! I guess I'll just has to see what my experience is, because you said no premium coffee or teas, but the RCI site lists them.

Screen_Shot_2015_01_25_at_9_40_33_AM.png

I meant to say that drinks from the free standing Starbucks weren't included.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Premium coffee would be the specialty coffee drinks, including those served in the dining rooms and premium restaurants (except the ones with alcohol in them) and the coffee products for purchase at Cafe Promenade or Latte-tudes (depending on the ship), but not at actual branded Starbucks kiosks.

I think that covers it.

Starbucks is included , I just used it last month

Yeah, but we're you on Oasis or Allure? People are saying that since they have a free-standing Starbucks, the coffee from those stores aren't included.

Starbucks is included , I just used it last month

I see you sailed on the Indy last month, My daughter and I are sailing on the Independence in March. IS the Starbucks in the Cafe Promenade? Looks like we will both be getting this package, looks great to me! :D What different drinks did you get, and did you get them in the dining room too?

thanks!!

Yeah, but we're you on Oasis or Allure? People are saying that since they have a free-standing Starbucks, the coffee from those stores aren't included.

Correct ON Oasis & Allure You have to PAY if for Order from the

Stand-alone/Free-standing Starbucks

premium coffee = espresso

Replenish and Ultimate get you espresso drinks from the Cafe Promenade/Lattetudes type of place on any ship.

Replenish and Ultimate will NOT get you an espresso drink from the branded, free-standing, "Starbucks" on Allure and Oasis.

The Cafe places might or might not use Starbucks brand beans. If a person resonding uses "Starbucks" to describe "espresso", then sure they got what they call "Starbucks", but they didn't get it FROM "the Starbucks" on Oasis or Allure.

Someone posted that the drink package was also available on Labadee Hatti does that mean the drink package is available on the island itself?

Yes, if you get off the ship in Labadee, you can use the package there. (You can also use it on Coco Cay.)

Thanks for all of these answers. We were looking at the Replenish Package and now we are definitely reserving it! I have to have my coffee in the morning. Everyone in the near vicinity will be much happier if I do :) I am also looking forward to virgin pina coladas :)

We got it for my niece on the Indy last year and found that hardly any of the places had the water, it was only available at 1 place which was pizza parlour, took her ages to get one when she fancied it. The fresh orange was only at breakfast and it was a nightmare getting more than 1 in the mornings as they had to be special ordered and waiter would disappear with card for most of breakfast meaning she couldn't order another from anyone else, when she used it at Starbucks for hot chocolate she was given a suspicious look and asked if she had tried the free one available in the corner.

Complained about staff which obviously got back to them with a description coz they were even worse after that. If you are buying the package go to the front desk and ask for a photocopy of the list saying what you can have and ask member of staff to write next to each item where it's available. Then they mite not give you the run around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually, every bar carries bottled water.

As for the OJ, yeah, that can be a pain. Some ships have the OJ machine out in the open with a waiter dedicated to it, so you can just grab it directly from there, rather than relying on the (slow) waiter service. I find we have the same slowness issue with bar service during dinner, so it's not strictly an OJ issue.