Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Hi all thanks for the update but I thought Joff Eaton was on the independence of the seas from 27th may 2017 .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Joff is Cruise Director. This list is for Activities Managers (CD's Assistant).

Updated 5/12/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Who is onboard now? Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017 name of replacement unknown.

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract. AmyTripp advised me that she is going to be on Allure for her next contractwithout giving me the exact date. Can acruiser PLEASE let me know when she takes over?

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Brilliance OTS – TT Algon joined mid March,unsure if for 2 or 4 months.

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda onboard as Cecydel Razo went goes vacation startingApril 9 for 2 months.

****Enchantment OTS – Who is on board? MauricioDiaz was the last one that I had been informed of, but that is quite a whileago…..is he still there?

****Explorer OTS – As of current sailing(5/5/20) Joe from Canadais the AM. Don’t know when his contractstarted, so can’t guess whether it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry (last name unknown) has been reported tome to be on Freedom by a cruiser on 4/2/17. No other information about lengthof contract for example.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue returned on 3/6/17 for 4 months.

*****Harmony – KatyMcCullagh is onboard….don’t know of when she began or for how long.

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 2 months and Caroline Peters will be taking over from him at theend of May.

*****Jewel OTS - Who is on currently?

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Katrina Blair will take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a twomonth stint.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka is on board until earlyMay 2017 on a 4 month contract. Moe wasstill on last week, but looking to learn if he is still on board….or who hastaken over for him while he goes on his vacation.

*****Mariner OTS – Caroline Pan is onboard untilMay 29, 2017.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned on 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 – it was to be vacation coverage….who is onboard NOW is the question?

***** Ovation – Who is onboard now?

***** Quantum – Who is onboard now?

*****Radiance OTS – Margot van Erck, updated me 4/9/16, that shejoins Radiance on 4/16/17.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Daniel Dornas should be onboard as of 4/8/17for a four month contract.

**** Serenade OTS – Grant Martin seems to havestarted as AM on the 3/17 cruise, unsure if this is a 2 or 4 month contract. People say he does a TERRIFIC triviagame…..so if you have a chance to catch one….do

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert still appears to beonboard having returned from vacation in December 2016. Unsure for how long, so if someone can ask,that would be wonderful.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner should beonboard after taking over at the end of February. Unsure how long of a contract it is.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, SainiGupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda, Hugo Arenas (began vacation3/18), Caroline Peters (on vacation until end of May, then to Indy)

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, EnzoMatijca

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

Updated 5/13/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Who is onboard now? Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017 name of replacement unknown.

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract. AmyTripp advised me that she is going to be on Allure for her next contractwithout giving me the exact date. Can acruiser PLEASE let me know when she takes over?

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda onboard as Cecydel Razo went goes vacation startingApril 9 for 2 months.

****Enchantment OTS – Who is on board? MauricioDiaz was the last one that I had been informed of, but that is quite a whileago…..is he still there?

****Explorer OTS – As of current sailing(5/5/20) Joe from Canadais the AM. Don’t know when his contractstarted, so can’t guess whether it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry (last name unknown) has been reported tome to be on Freedom by a cruiser on 4/2/17. No other information about lengthof contract for example.

*****Harmony – KatyMcCullagh is onboard….don’t know of when she began or for how long.

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 2 months and Caroline Peters will be taking over from him at theend of May.

*****Jewel OTS - Martin (perhaps full name is Mickey Martin) currently onboard I havebeen told. Unsure of when he started, socan’t speculate until when.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Katrina Blair will take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a twomonth stint.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka is on board until earlyMay 2017 on a 4 month contract. Moe wasstill on last week, but looking to learn if he is still on board….or who hastaken over for him while he goes on his vacation.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned on 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 – it was to be vacation coverage….who is onboard NOW is the question?

*****Radiance OTS – Margot van Erck, updated me 4/9/16, that shejoins Radiance on 4/16/17.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Daniel Dornas should be onboard as of 4/8/17for a four month contract.

**** Serenade OTS – Grant Martin seems to havestarted as AM on the 3/17 cruise, unsure if this is a 2 or 4 month contract. People say he does a TERRIFIC triviagame…..so if you have a chance to catch one….do

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert still appears to beonboard having returned from vacation in December 2016. Unsure for how long, so if someone can ask,that would be wonderful.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner should beonboard after taking over at the end of February. Unsure how long of a contract it is.

Others: Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, KatieTurner, Daniel Klophaus, Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18), Caroline Peters (onvacation until end of May, then to Indy)

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford;Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Enzo Matijca

Explorer - Joe took over from Amy on the second leg of my B2B.

3/30/2017.

I don't know how long his contract would be.

Thanks Aussie FF -- When Joe took over from Amy she was going on vacation, which is generally two months. That would mean Amy should be returning around 5/30. Amy did concur with me that she was expecting to return to Explorer after her vacation.....so now that I know the exact day her vacation handover happened....I have a reasonable expectation of a return date. Hopefully in a few weeks a cruiser will let me know for sure, if Amy herself doesn't. When she returns it should be for a 4 month contract as she is supposed to be the regular AM on this ship.

Thanks Aussie FF -- When Joe took over from Amy she was going on vacation, which is generally two months. That would mean Amy should be returning around 5/30. Amy did concur with me that she was expecting to return to Explorer after her vacation.....so now that I know the exact day her vacation handover happened....I have a reasonable expectation of a return date. Hopefully in a few weeks a cruiser will let me know for sure, if Amy herself doesn't. When she returns it should be for a 4 month contract as she is supposed to be the regular AM on this ship.

There is some confusion as to WHAT ship Amy Tripp will be returning to.....what probably is correct is her return date of around 5/30/17. Unsure at this time whether she is going to Allure or Explorer.....even she is now unsure....so cruisers -- PLEASE be on the lookout for Amy Tripp....and let me know when you see her onboard.

Explorer - Joe took over from Amy on the second leg of my B2B.

3/30/2017.

I don't know how long his contract would be.

I spoke to Joe on our last sea day on Explorer and he confirmed that he will be on the ship until August. His family name is Chambers.

Corinna

Katrina Blair might not be returning to Liberty as Drew Devine has confirmed that LB will be his next ship. For now, she is still scheduled to cover Margot's break on Radiance, unless someone else gets that assignment, but I assume that she and John will be off the ship by the time it returns to Australia.

Updated 5/17/17

****Explorer OTS – Joe Chambers from Canada has been onboard since3/30/17. Likely a 4 month contract thatwill take him to the end of July.

*****Jewel OTS - Martin (perhaps full name is Mickey Martin) currently onboard I havebeen told. Unsure of when he started, socan’t speculate until when.

Others: Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, KatieTurner, Daniel Klophaus, Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18), Caroline Peters (onvacation until end of May, then to Indy)

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, EnzoMatijca

Katrina Blair might not be returning to Liberty as Drew Devine has confirmed that LB will be his next ship. For now, she is still scheduled to cover Margot's break on Radiance, unless someone else gets that assignment, but I assume that she and John will be off the ship by the time it returns to Australia.

John and Katrina Blair generally work as CD/AM combo on ships. As John is going to be covering Steve Davis vacation, Katrina likely will be with him on Radiance.

John and Katrina Blair generally work as CD/AM combo on ships. As John is going to be covering Steve Davis vacation, Katrina likely will be with him on Radiance.

That's what I am saying, John will cover Steve's vacation and Katrina will cover Margot's vacation. I would imagine that the Blairs are off the Radiance by the time it heads back to Australia.

Updated 5/18/17

****Explorer OTS – Joe Chambers from Canada has been onboard since3/30/17. Likely a 4 month contract thatwill take him to the end of July.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Unsure who is taking over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 when Tresha is scheduled for vacation.

*****Radiance OTS – Margot van Erck rejoined the ship 4/16/17.Perhaps in July, Katrina Blair will be taking over when John Blair will becoming on board to cover the CD’s vacation. Katrina and John work as a team on ships.

Katie Turner signed off Voyager today.

Katrina Blair signed on to Liberty yesterday.

'Magic' Marvin Wilson was still on Oasis as of last week (have asked someone on the current sailing if he is still there).

Updated 5/22/17

****Adventure OTS – Who is onboard now? Renato Arena has let me know that he will be onboard until the beginning of April 2017 name of replacement unknown. WHO is onboard now?

****Allure OTS – AmyTripp arrived on 5/21/17 for a two month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May. Has Hugo Arenas joined the ship yet?

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh is onboard. It has been reported that she will be onboard until the end of July 2017

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on 3/26/17 for 2 months and Caroline Peters will be taking over from him at the end of May. Has Caroline Peters joined the ship YET and taken over?

*****LibertyOTS – Katrina Blair took over from Tresha Robb 5/21/17 for a month contract. In mid July Tresha Robb should be returningfrom vacation.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned by 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 –He was just spotted on Oasis during the week on 5/14/17, so perhaps it turned into a 4 month contractrather than the vacation coverage it was expected to be – if so he would be onOasis until the end of June 2017.

*****Radiance OTS – Margot van Erck rejoined the ship 4/16/17.Perhaps in July, Katrina Blair will be taking over when John Blair will becoming on board to cover the CD’s vacation. Katrina and John work as a team on ships.

*****Voyager OTS – Who is onboard now, since KatieTurner signed off on 5/21/17?

Others: Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, KatieTurner, Daniel Klophaus, Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18), Caroline Peters (onvacation until end of May, then to Indy), Tresha Robb

Edited by Paulette3028

Katy on Harmony said on her FB page that she is on HM for 4.5 months. She took over from Hugo on March 11 so would finish towards the end of July. Hope she is a good AM, as I am on Harmony soon!

I can confirm that Jerry, whose last name remains unknown is still the AM on Freedom. Just checked my compass and can't find his last name on it. Only time I saw him was on the tv morning show. Think he was probably involved with sports pool games etc.