Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Tanya, on grandeur, has extended by 2 cruises. She'll also be filling in for Bobby as cd during the cd conference in february.

I guess I'll see her then January 14. Gee, if she stays for the CD conference and returns 3/6 that won't leave much of a break.

Happy New Year and thank you Paulette.

Roy

Updated 1/1/17

Happy New Year!

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with the ship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – WHO is onboard now? Renato Arana was onboard as of 3/16/16, but by now, someone else should be there.

****Allure OTS – Who is onboard now?

****Anthem OTS – Christopher John Hopkins onboard as of August 25, 2016.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16 – probably for a four month contract.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returning from vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Enchantment OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spotted onboard. Unsure when she started or how long her contract is for. She was a fill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Daniel Klophaus joined the team on 11/26/16 – not sure if it is a 2 month or 4 month contract for him.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue is on as of 11/6/16 and will be on until 1/3/17. Then she goes on vacation and returns on 3/6/17 for a 4 month contract on GR.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is onboard; being enjoyed during the cruise week of 11/26/16.

****Independence OTS – Katy (unknown last name) was onboard the 10/23/16 sailing until mid January when Katrina Blair will take over until mid March.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure if this is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently still onboard based on a current cruiser’s information. Hoping to know how long his contract will be. Any additional info is appreciated.

*****Liberty OTS – Katrina Blair from October 29 to 1/8/17 when Tresha Robb takes over for a 4 month contract.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka returns to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017 taking over from Kevin Tugwell who has been on covering his vacation. Kevin was part of the cruise director staff when we were on Indy some time back and he was great…..hosted some fab trivia…..so I am sure he has been a good AM.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatly appreciated. I was told it is not Troy Zhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous on since 9/4/16 and onboard until December 18. Marvin Wilson takes over on December 18.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck probably has been on board since the end of October 2016; it was confirmed by a cruiser on the Dec 4 -11 sailing.

***** Ovation – Carolina Pan has been identified as being on Ovation right now; unknown is for how long, so if someone sailing with her could find out, that would be very nice.

***** Quantum – Who is onboard?

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back on Radiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on board on Dec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Daniel Dornas has returned from vacation.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no idea when she started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert has returned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is onboard under the end of February 2017.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Katie Turner, Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis

Splendour of the Seas – ship retired April 2016

• 2 weeks later...
I think a gremlin has gotten into this list. Tonya is on the Grandeur at least through the CD conference. I haven't met her yet but I'll try to find out her departure and return dates.

Roy

I spoke to her last week. She is definitely on until the conference is over. She will be the acting cruise director while Broughton is away. Then she will go on vacation.

I can't recall with certainty if she is returning for the March 18 or March 27 cruise. I believe it is the 18th. I know she said she'd be back for the 27th, when I cruise Grandeur next.

I believe she said Andre will be coming on to assist when she is CD and during her vacation.

Updated 1/18/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with the ship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – WHO is onboard now?

****Allure OTS – Joe Chambers…..don’t know when he began or when he moves on….but we know that on this weeks sailing he is the Activity Manager

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16 – probably for a four month contract.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returning from vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spotted onboard. Unsure when she started or how long her contract is for. She was a fill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Daniel Klophaus joined the team on 11/26/16 – not sure if it is a 2 month or 4 month contract for him.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in as CD. She will probably go on vacation after the conference. Andre Miller may be back onboard when Tanya does go on vacation.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is onboard; being enjoyed during the cruise week of 11/26/16.

****Independence OTS – Katy (unknown last name) was onboard the 10/23/16 sailing until mid January when Katrina Blair will take over until mid March.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure if this is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently still onboard based on a current cruiser’s information. Hoping to know how long his contract will be. Any additional info is appreciated.

*****Liberty OTS – Katrina Blair from October 29 to 1/8/17 when Tresha Robb takes over for a 4 month contract.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka returns to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017 taking over from Kevin Tugwell who has been on covering his vacation. Kevin was part of the cruise director staff when we were on Indy some time back and he was great…..hosted some fab trivia…..so I am sure he has been a good AM.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatly appreciated. I was told it is not Troy Zhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous on since 9/4/16 and onboard until December 18. Marvin Wilson takes over on December 18.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck probably has been on board since the end of October 2016; it was confirmed by a cruiser on the Dec 4 -11 sailing.

***** Ovation – Carolina Pan has been identified as being on Ovation right now; unknown is for how long, so if someone sailing with her could find out, that would be very nice.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back on Radiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on board on Dec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova was onboard on the 1212/16 sailing…..no idea when she started or for how long.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert has returned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is onboard under the end of February 2017.

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Katie Turner, Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Renato Arana

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis

I'm so glad Andre will be coming back to Grandeur. How long do the contracts run? I'm hoping he'll still be on through September.

Historically contracts have been 4 months on then 2 months vacation....but it has also varied quite a bit depending upon staffing needs. It has become almost unpredictable. It has become very difficult to gather information unless people cruising let me know who is onboard when they sail.

In the past, I had created relationships via social media with various AM's and they would respond to me, but that has become less and less frequent.

Updated 1/21/17

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will be onboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Joe Chambers…..don’t know when he began or when he moves on….but we know that on this weeks sailing he is the Activity Manager

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in as CD. She will probably go on vacation after the conference. Andre Miller may be back onboard when Tanya does go on vacation.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka should have returned to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017; need confirmation that he has returned to Majesty and perhaps someone might know where Kevin Tugwell has been assigned as of now.

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Katie Turner, Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin,

At the Morning Show it was announced that today is Tonya's last day as AM. She will be following Bobby the next cruise and pinch hit as CD for the Conference. She will return to Grandeur in March. They mentioned that somebody named David will be on the next cruise. It appears he is new to the role.

Roy

At the Morning Show it was announced that today is Tonya's last day as AM. She will be following Bobby the next cruise and pinch hit as CD for the Conference. She will return to Grandeur in March. They mentioned that somebody named David will be on the next cruise. It appears he is new to the role.

Roy

Hopefully someone sailing on Grandeur on 1/23/17, can provide the full name of the person onboard, if in fact Tanya isn't the AM.

Updated 1/23/17

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will be onboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in as CD. She will probably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently onboard based on a current cruiser’s information and expected to be leaving on 1/29. Hopefully more information on this soon.

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017, for a 4 month contract.

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Katie Turner, Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell

Updated 1/25/17

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16 and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until 3/10/16 or so.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue will be staying on Grandeur through the CD Conference, during which time she may be filling in as CD. She will probably go on vacation after the conference.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently onboard based on a current cruiser’s information and expected to be leaving on 1/29. Hopefully more information on this soon.

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January 2017, for a 4 month contract.

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Katie Turner, Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell

Updated 1/29/17

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda as of 11/10/16 and a cruiser just confirmed that he is still onboard and probably until 3/10/16 or so.

***** Ovation – Katie Turner has posted via Twitter that she will be on OV for a few weeks, then heading to Voyager. Looking for confirmation from cruisers onboard Ovation.

*****Voyager OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is onboard under the end of February 2017. Perhaps Katie Turner will be taking over from Elise, as per Katie posts on Twitter.

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell, Carolina Pan

Updated 1/31/17

*****Navigator OTS – Marvin Wilson was supposed to be taking over in mid December; Looking to confirm if Marvin Wilson IS on board or Mark Rous or ????

***** Ovation – Katie Turner has posted via Twitter that she will be on OV for a few weeks, then heading to Voyager. Looking for confirmation from cruisers onboard Ovation.

*****Voyager OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is onboard under the end of February 2017. Perhaps Katie Turner will be taking over from Elise, as per Katie posts on Twitter.

Possibly on Vacation: Andre Miller (vaca began 11/12), Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), Tino MJ Lopez/Carillo (vacation???), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Kevin Tugwell, Carolina Pan

Updated 2/6/17

****Anthem OTS – Who is onboard now?

****Independence OTS – Katy (unknown last name) was onboard the 10/23/16 sailing until mid January when Katrina Blair will take over until mid March. In mid March Christopher Hopkins will take over from Katrina Blair it seems.

*****Navigator OTS – Marvin Wilson was supposed to be taking over in mid December; Looking to confirm if Marvin Wilson IS on board or Mark Rous or ????

Grandeur:

This review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454325

Indicates that the Activity Manager was a guy named Dan. Could it have been Daniel Klophaus. If he was just on Indy for a 2-month contract it sounds plausible.

"Okay only negatives, assistant cruise director Dan comes on before last night late comic, and makes a f... Reference about older passengers from crew being nice. Very inappropriate. These are the salt of the earth people who worked hard saved and they paid their good money to cruise and get insulted by this little twerp. Not cool."

Roy