Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be on the Adventurer of the Seas June 3 cruise out of San Juan.

Tigers2425

Lori

Casey Pelter - good sense of humour, but a bit dry, not very visible and does the morning show on his own.

Don't know who the AM is.

Casey Pelter - good sense of humour, but a bit dry, not very visible and does the morning show on his own.

Thank you😊 I vaguely remember him from a previous cruise. Loved Graham Seymour but wonder if he's moved up or on. Have not seen him since.

Thanks again.

Tigers2425

Lori

Thank you�� I vaguely remember him from a previous cruise. Loved Graham Seymour but wonder if he's moved up or on. Have not seen him since.

Thanks again.

Tigers2425

Lori

Graham is on Explorer from next Sunday until July 21st, and then he is moving on, but will return to cover breaks when needed. Most likely 2 months on, 4-6 months off.

Check the list for the Current Cruise Directors to learn more.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2245980&page=116

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I can remember Casey when he was on Sovereign 10 years ago. Any word as to when/if Andre Miller is coming back to Grandeur?

Wow. I can remember Casey when he was on Sovereign 10 years ago. Any word as to when/if Andre Miller is coming back to Grandeur?

In a private message to me, Andre shared that he has some good things going on in his personal life right now and did not expect to return to ship life until after June 2017 at the earliest.

Any information from cruisers about who is on board the ship you are sailing on is appreciated. Although I have some personal contacts with some of the Activity Managers, I need the help of all cruisers.

Let me know PLEASE who you meet on board.

Updated 3/23/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Brilliance OTS – TT Algon joined mid March,unsure if for 2 or 4 months.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returningfrom vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Enchantment OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spottedonboard. Unsure when she started or howlong her contract is for. She was afill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Freedom OTS – Who is on now?

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue just began on 3/6/17 another contract on Grandeur and this contract isfor 4 months.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is on until is onuntil March 18 then heads to vacation……he returns Anthem in mid May. Don’t know who takes over on March 18.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until March 20th when ChristopherHopkins will take over.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure ifthis is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – James (last name unknown) isonboard as of the end of January 2017. Last name would be appreciated very much!

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robbshould be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatlyappreciated. I was told it is not TroyZhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned on 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from MargotVan Erck when she started her vacation on 2/27/17; she will be returning in 2 months after her vacation.

***** Ovation – Caroline (unknown last name)seems to be onboard since of 2/16/17.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometimein February….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on boardon Dec 3. Looking for some clearerinformation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is currently on Rhapsody? Daniel Dornas began vacation 2/11/17 probablyreturning in 2 months.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert hasreturned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Christopher Hopkins, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner,Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis, Enzo Matijca

Splendour of the Seas – ship retired April 2016

Updated 3/25/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returningfrom vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp, has been spottedonboard. Unsure when she started or howlong her contract is for. She was afill-in AM, when we were on Indy back in 2015. Quite fun.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue just began on 3/6/17 another contract on Grandeur and this contract isfor 4 months.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is on until is onuntil March 18 then heads to vacation……he returns Anthem in mid May. Don’t know who takes over on March 18.

****IndependenceOTS – Katrina Blair from mid January until March 20th when ChristopherHopkins will take over.

*****Jewel OTS - TT Algan arrived on 11/6/16 taking over from Enzo Matijaca unsure ifthis is just a vacation assignment.

*****Legend OTS – James (last name unknown) isonboard as of the end of January 2017. Last name would be appreciated very much! Legend leaves the fleet with her last day ofsailing under Royal as 3/25/17.

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robbshould be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatly appreciated. I was told it is not Troy Zhang.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned on 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from MargotVan Erck when she started her vacation on 2/27/17; she will be returning in 2 months after her vacation.

***** Ovation – Caroline (unknown last name)seems to be onboard since of 2/16/17.

***** Quantum – Carolina Pan returns sometimein February….looking to learn from a cruiser if she is onboard with you.

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on boardon Dec 3. Looking for some clearerinformation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is currently on Rhapsody? Daniel Dornas began vacation 2/11/17 probablyreturning in 2 months.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert hasreturned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, BelleO’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang (??), EnzoMatijaca (vaca started 11/6), Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, Christopher Hopkins, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner,Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis, Enzo Matijca

Splendour of the Seas – ship retired April 2016

Paulette, onboard Anthem now. Just spoke to Kevin and he confirmed that he will be onboard until the end of May.

I want to add that he is excellent and I wouldn't be surprised if he is promoted to CD sometime soon.

Updated 3/26/17

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and will be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

*****Harmony – Who is onboard now, since Hugo Arenas has gone on vacation?

****IndependenceOTS – Christopher Hopkins should be returning on 3/26/17 from vacation. Looking for confirmation.

*****Liberty OTS – Tresha Robbshould be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on 1/8/17. Katrina Blairwill take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a two month stint.

*****Mariner OTS – Troy (unknown last night) is now on board. If anyone can find out last name greatlyappreciated. I was told it is not TroyZhang.

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend -- ship retired March 2017

Updated 3/30/17

*****Harmony – Who is onboard NOW since HugoArenas went on vacation 3/18/17.

****IndependenceOTS – Christopher Hopkins should be returning on 3/26/17 from vacation. Lookingfor confirmation.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Katrina Blair will take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a twomonth stint.

*****Mariner OTS – Caroline Pan is onboard untilMay 29, 2017.

***** Quantum – Who is onboard now?

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on board on Dec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

U

I haven't been following this thread as much as the CD thread, but I could see Margot making the move to CD if that is her desire. I can only remember two ADs from my 13 cruises, the first was Elvis Pinto, whom I thought was already the acting CD when we did Jewel in 14. He did become a CD a year or so later. Maybe I can add Margot to my "celebrity crush" list.

margot.jpg

Updated 4/3/17

****Freedom OTS – Jerry (last name unknown) has been reported tome to be on Freedom by a cruiser on 4/2/17. No other information about lengthof contract for example.

****IndependenceOTS – Christopher Hopkins should be returning on 3/26/17 from vacation. Lookingfor confirmation.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Katrina Blair will take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a twomonth stint.

Grant Martin was the Activities Director on the Serenade for the 3/17 itinerary.

He is awesome, did a great trivia and game show events, and was generally a lot of fun. He is new to the position. I'm not sure how long he will be on the Serenade.

Updated 4/4/17

****Allure OTS – Amy Tripp advised me that she is going to beon Allure for her next contract without giving me the exact date. Can a cruiser PLEASE let me know when shetakes over? Tino Jackson began in mid January…..don’t knowif it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp is due to go to Allure, based on what she told me. Looking to find out when someone takes over, so I will know that she is ON Allure.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry (last name unknown) has been reported tome to be on Freedom by a cruiser on 4/2/17. No other information about lengthof contract for example.

*****Jewel OTS - Who is on Jewel now?