Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Paulette: Cuddy will be filling-in as CD on Freedom beginning August 21 for a few weeks until Casey Pelter returns from his short break. No word on who will be the AM during that timeframe.

Cant believe he is not a CD already the guy is a comedy genius. Only Activities Manager who has ever made an impression and interestingly on 2 cruises we had the CD is our favourite too :)

Updated 8/19/16

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with the ship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arana onboard as of 3/16/16. Unsure if this is a 2 or 4 month contract, but speculation is that this is his regular ship and that would mean a 4 month contract then vacation for 2 months.

****Allure OTS – I have been told that a gentleman named Joe (they did not know his last name) is currently on board having taken over from Katie Turner.

****Anthem OTS – Katrina Blair until August 20, 2016. Looking to learn who will be taking over at that time…..Christopher John Hopkins, perhaps when he returns from vacation?? Katrina Blair goes on vacation August 20 and upon return in late October or early November (unsure of exact date) will be going to Liberty.

****Brilliance OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue is due to return on August 30, 2016, when she returns from her vacation. Do not know who is onboard as AM until then.

****Empress OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert is covering for Cecy del Razo who is now on vacation.

****Enchantment OTS – Mauricio Diaz should be onboard as of May 4 and probably for a 4 month contract until early September.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp is back until mid September.

****Freedom OTS – Who is onboard now as AM? Cuddy Cudworth is covering as CD beginning August 21 for a few weeks until Casey Pelter returns from a short break. Cuddy probably will go back to role of AM when Casey returns.

****Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller is onboard until mid November 2016.

*****Harmony – Hugo Arenas is onboard as of June 24, 2016.

****Independence OTS – Alison Currie has been reported to be on Indy on May 8. Do not know when she started nor how long she will be onboard.

*****Jewel OTS - Jeremie Gugliemi should be covering takes over to cover Enzo Matijaca’s vacation. Enzo will return on August 26.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently still onboard based on a current cruiser’s information. Hoping to know how long his contract will be. Any additional info is appreciated.

*****Liberty OTS – Gordon Travis should be on board after drydock on February 7, on a 4 month contract until June. Who is taking over from Gordon?

****Majesty OTS – Who is currently on board?

*****Mariner OTS – Caroline Pan should be onboard as of 3/21/16.

*****Navigator OTS – Elise Milo Stewart in on board until 9/4/16 when she goes on vacation for two months.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot van Erck is onboard now after returning from her vacation on 5/7/16. Probably onboard until 9/7/16…..looking for exact dates.

***** Ovation – Who is on board now, since Belle O’Brien went on vacation near at the end of June.

***** Quantum OTS -- Bonnie Bai returns to Quantum 3/12/16 for 4 month contract.

*****Radiance OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is on until mid August..

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is on now covering for Daniel Dornas vacation?

**** Serenade OTS – On the May 29 sailing, Ansylu Sadrislamova (Ansy) was onboard…..no idea for how long.

***** Vision OTS - Mickey Martin takes over on April 23.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang began on 5/22 and it probably is a 4 month contract.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Anjazc, Kitty Xu, , Mossese Vatuloka (recovering from surgery), Giovanni DiPasquale, Tino MJ Lopez (began vacation 5/15/16), Enzo Matijaca, Hugo Arenas, Katie Turner, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Daniel Dornas (regular AM on Rhapsody when not on vaca), TT ALgan, Marvin Wilson

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera

Splendour of the Seas – ship retired April 2016

Paulette: Just received a reply to my email from Cuddy today!!;) I was asking if he could help us out and show up at our informal M&M, since an official one is normally not held for < 5 nights cruise!:( We have 94+ CC'ers signed up for our informal one so far! Here's what Cuddy said:

"Hi SilkySal,

Casey isnt here now and i just saw this in the emails im following up!

Casey will be back by that time and I think it may be his first cruise back onboard.

It shouldn't be a problem, and I've seen plenty of organized cruise critics, meet on day 1 at the sky bar and enjoy the sail away as a group, its a great way to meet.

Hope this helps,

And there is always a possibility I may still be here for it!

I believe the olive and twist is a good venue for cruise critics and if there isn't something else planned such as a group or a wedding, you should be able to use it fine!

We cant book it for you as there is a charge for the venue!

I'm sure you'll understand!

Thanks and hopefully see you in October.

Cuddy

Cruise Director | Freedom of the Seas

Office 7015. Dect 8940 | FR_Cruisedirector@rccl.com"

Paulette: Just received a reply to my email from Cuddy today!!;) I was asking if he could help us out and show up at our informal M&M, since an official one is normally not held for < 5 nights cruise!:( We have 94+ CC'ers signed up for our informal one so far! Here's what Cuddy said:

"Hi SilkySal,

Casey isnt here now and i just saw this in the emails im following up!

Casey will be back by that time and I think it may be his first cruise back onboard.

It shouldn't be a problem, and I've seen plenty of organized cruise critics, meet on day 1 at the sky bar and enjoy the sail away as a group, its a great way to meet.

Hope this helps,

And there is always a possibility I may still be here for it!

I believe the olive and twist is a good venue for cruise critics and if there isn't something else planned such as a group or a wedding, you should be able to use it fine!

We cant book it for you as there is a charge for the venue!

I'm sure you'll understand!

Thanks and hopefully see you in October.

Cuddy

Cruise Director | Freedom of the Seas

Office 7015. Dect 8940 | FR_Cruisedirector@rccl.com"

Thank you for sharing this......I am sailing on Freedom over Thanksgiving on a 6 day itinerary and know that a formal Meet N Mingle won't be done by Royal. But I always let folks sailing with me know about an 'informal' get together at 2pm on Embarkation Day at the pool bar via our Roll Call. When Casey returns as CD, I expect that Cuddy will be AM again. We sailed with Cuddy and Jerome Seuer as CD last November on Navigator and they were outstanding. I was thrilled when I heard that Cuddy would be on FR as AM when we sail and it will be wonderful to meet another CD in Casey Pelter.

Updated 8/24/16

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with the ship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arana onboard as of 3/16/16. Unsure if this is a 2 or 4 month contract, but speculation is that this is his regular ship and that would mean a 4 month contract then vacation for 2 months.

****Allure OTS – I have been told that a gentleman named Joe (they did not know his last name) is currently on board having taken over from Katie Turner.

****Anthem OTS – Katrina Blair until August 20, 2016. Looking to learn who will be taking over at that time…..Christopher John Hopkins, perhaps when he returns from vacation?? Katrina Blair goes on vacation August 20 and upon return in late October or early November (unsure of exact date) will be going to Liberty.

****Brilliance OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue is due to return on August 30, 2016, when she returns from her vacation. Do not know who is onboard as AM until then.

****Empress OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert is covering for Cecy del Razo who is now on vacation.

****Enchantment OTS – Mauricio Diaz should be onboard as of May 4 and probably for a 4 month contract until early September.

****Freedom OTS – Tresha Robb is currently onboard. Cuddy Cudworth is covering as CD beginning August 21 for a few weeks until Casey Pelter returns from a short break. Cuddy has shared with me that he will get an assignment as a CD when Casey returns but he does not know what it will be. Congratulations Cuddy!

****Independence OTS – Alison Currie has been reported to be on Indy on May 8. Do not know when she started nor how long she will be onboard.

*****Jewel OTS - Jeremie Gugliemi should be covering takes over to cover Enzo Matijaca’s vacation. Enzo will return on August 26.

*****Legend OTS – Saini Gupta is currently still onboard based on a current cruiser’s information. Hoping to know how long his contract will be. Any additional info is appreciated.

*****Liberty OTS – Gordon Travis should be on board after drydock on February 7, on a 4 month contract until June. Who is taking over from Gordon?

*****Navigator OTS – Elise Milo Stewart in on board until 9/4/16 when she goes on vacation for two months.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot van Erck is onboard now after returning from her vacation on 5/7/16. Probably onboard until 9/7/16…..looking for exact dates.

***** Ovation – Who is on board now, since Belle O’Brien went on vacation near at the end of June.

***** Quantum OTS -- Bonnie Bai returns to Quantum 3/12/16 for 4 month contract.

**** Serenade OTS – On the May 29 sailing, Ansylu Sadrislamova (Ansy) was onboard…..no idea for how long.

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang began on 5/22 and it probably is a 4 month contract.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Anjazc, Kitty Xu, , Mossese Vatuloka (recovering from surgery), Giovanni DiPasquale, Tino MJ Lopez (began vacation 5/15/16), Enzo Matijaca, Hugo Arenas, Katie Turner, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Daniel Dornas (regular AM on Rhapsody when not on vaca), TT ALgan, Marvin Wilson

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera

Updated 8/24/16

****Freedom OTS – Tresha Robb is currently onboard. Cuddy Cudworth is covering as CD beginning August 21 for a few weeks until Casey Pelter returns from a short break. Cuddy has shared with me that he will get an assignment as a CD when Casey returns but he does not know what it will be. Congratulations Cuddy!

So glad to hear Cuddy is finally moving up in the ranks. He's most definitely earned it. I was on Navigator back in '09 when it was him as AM and Simeon Baker as CD -- great pair.

Edited by coneyraven

Updated 8/29/16

Trying to keep this list up to date, is difficult. Help from cruisers is very important and vital. Thanks to those who have shared their experiences!

****Adventure OTS – WHO is onboard now? Renato Arana was onboard as of 3/16/16, but by now, someone else should be there.

****Allure OTS – Katie Turner has returned, I have been told. Looking for any information on how long she will be staying with the ship.

****Anthem OTS – Christopher John Hopkins onboard as of August 25, 2016.

****Freedom OTS – Tresha Robb is currently onboard. Cuddy Cudworth is covering as CD beginning August 21 for a few weeks until Casey Pelter returns from a short break. Cuddy has shared with me that he will get an assignment as a CD when Casey returns but he does not know what it will be.

*****Jewel OTS - Enzo Matijaca should have just return from vacation vacation on August 26th or so.

*****Liberty OTS – Who is onboard NOW? Gordon Travis was supposed to go to vacation in early June, so has he returned to Liberty after vacation?

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka (from Fiji) came onboard on August 22, 2016.

*****Radiance OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is on until mid August.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Tino MJ Lopez (began vacation 5/15/16), Hugo Arenas, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Daniel Dornas (regular AM on Rhapsody when not on vaca), TT ALgan, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Mauricio Diaz

Updated 9/1/16

****Adventure OTS – WHO is onboard now? Renato Arana was onboard as of 3/16/16, but by now, someone else should be there.

****Allure OTS – Katie Turner has returned, I have been told. Looking for any information on how long she will be staying with the ship.

****Freedom OTS – Tresha Robb is currently onboard. Cuddy Cudworth is covering as CD beginning August 21 for a few weeks until Casey Pelter returns from a short break. Cuddy has shared with me that he will get an assignment as a CD when Casey returns but he does not know what it will be.

*****Jewel OTS - Enzo Matijaca should have just return from vacation vacation on August 26th or so.

*****Liberty OTS – Who is onboard NOW? Gordon Travis was supposed to go to vacation in early June, so has he returned to Liberty after vacation?

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson on board covering Margot van Erck’s vacation right now.

*****Radiance OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is on until mid August.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Tino MJ Lopez (began vacation 5/15/16), Hugo Arenas, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Daniel Dornas (regular AM on Rhapsody when not on vaca), TT ALgan, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Mauricio Diaz, Margot Van Erck (vacation began on 8/31/16)

Updated 9/5/16

****Freedom OTS – Tresha Robb is currently onboard.

****Independence OTS – Caroline Pan has been reported to be on Indy on Sept 5. Do not know when she started nor how long she will be onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Looking to know who is on currently.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson on board covering Margot van Erck’s vacation right now. Margot van Erck is the regular AM on board and will return after her vacation at the end of October.

*****Radiance OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is on until mid August. Elizabeth Hackett should have left, who is on now?

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Tino MJ Lopez (began vacation 5/15/16), Hugo Arenas, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Daniel Dornas (regular AM on Rhapsody when not on vaca), TT ALgan, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Mauricio Diaz, Margot Van Erck (vacation began on 8/31/16), Allison Currie

Mark Rous is now AM on Navigator - he is new to the job, promoted recently from Harmony activities staff.

Elise will be going to Voyager following her vacation.

Cheers!

Joan

Thank you for sharing.....will update list shortly.

To ALL cruisers....share with me who you are seeing on your cruises. YOU are the best resource to who is onboard.

THANKS!

Mark Rous is now AM on Navigator - he is new to the job, promoted recently from Harmony activities staff.

Elise will be going to Voyager following her vacation.

Cheers!

Joan

Hey Joan,

Great. Would you be able to ask Mark if he will be AM for Oct. 28 or Nov. 10th cruises. Also who will be CD? Would be super to know that.

Thanks,

NJ

Hey Joan,

Great. Would you be able to ask Mark if he will be AM for Oct. 28 or Nov. 10th cruises. Also who will be CD? Would be super to know that.

Thanks,

NJ

Mark will be there until middle of December.

The crew have no idea who is going to be the new CD but Rob is due on vacation on 1st October.

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Edited by Slainte!

Mark will be there until middle of December.

The crew have no idea who is going to be the new CD but Rob is due on vacation on 1st October.

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Wow - that was fast. Thanks so much Joan. At least we now know who AM is! Sure does sound confused that they don't have a CD named yet for Navigator. Must be a lot of last minute re-scheduling.

Have a great time!

Cheers,

NJ

Toronto/Puerto Rico

Wow - that was fast. Thanks so much Joan. At least we now know who AM is! Sure does sound confused that they don't have a CD named yet for Navigator. Must be a lot of last minute re-scheduling.

Have a great time!

Cheers,

NJ

Toronto/Puerto Rico

NJ

I just got off the ship on Sunday, Norway was a bit wet but the ship is beautiful and the crew brilliant.

I will let you know on here who the new CD will be, yes seems to be last minute dot com there!

Have a great time yourself, are you doing the TA?

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Updated 9/8/16

****Freedom OTS – Tresha Robb is currently onboard.

****Independence OTS – Caroline Pan has been reported to be on Indy on Sept 5. Do not know when she started nor how long she will be onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Looking to know who is on currently.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous on since 9/4/16 and onboard until mid-December.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson on board covering Margot van Erck’s vacation right now. Margot van Erck is the regular AM on board and will return after her vacation at the end of October.

*****Radiance OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is on until mid August. Elizabeth Hackett should have left, who is on now?

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Tino MJ Lopez (began vacation 5/15/16), Hugo Arenas, Belle O’brien (began vacation around 6/27), Cecy del Razo, Daniel Dornas (regular AM on Rhapsody when not on vaca), TT ALgan, Marvin Wilson, Jeremie Gugliemi, Mauricio Diaz, Margot Van Erck (vacation began on 8/31/16), Allison Currie, Elise Milo Stewart(vacation began 9/4/16 – going to Voyager after vacation)