SB cabins

ISABELLA

I'm in 7650 this February and 7248 February 2017. The balcony on --48 is supposed to be awesome-- but you're first!!

If nobody else posts their pictures in the next 254 days (Sooooo long from now!), I will definitely post them [emoji5]️

Sorry I meant under the 6th floor :) I know there are like bars and restaurants on 5 and I can't tell from the deck plans if I am directly over something noisy.

I am happy about the hair dryer really don't want to bring one!

I had originally booked the sixth floor because when I booked 11 months out, that was all that was available. For the (possible) reasons you stated, when something opened up on the seventh floor, I moved. Don't know if it's an issue, but my preference is always cabins above and below. I suspect being UNDER a noisy venue is worse than being ABOVE it.

Sorry I meant under the 6th floor :) I know there are like bars and restaurants on 5 and I can't tell from the deck plans if I am directly over something noisy.

I am happy about the hair dryer really don't want to bring one!

I think you would be right above the shore excursions desk

I initially booked 6648 on Quantum due to the bigger balcony size, but just downgraded today to interior guarantee when it became even cheaper for solo than this SB cabin I booked more than a year ago.

Any other cabin except SB or SI is usually double priced for solos due to single supplement, but this new interior guarantee option (that was not there before) seemed to did away with the single supplement.

I am more after the double C&A points for solos as of the moment to get to Diamond from Emerald within the year... and the one major drawback for SB for C&A members on a points run is it will only earn single points per night.

No issue about giving up 6648 this year as I have booked 7248 next year with Ovation for another opportunity to try the larger hump balcony, when points will no longer matter much since I've already attained Diamond by next year.

I'm probably in the minority on this one but just my thoughts and I'm always interested in what others think...

I'm currently a Diamond member, soon to be Diamond Plus.

I have to say, I don't really find there to be much benefit to the Loyalty Program above a certain level.

For example, access to the lounges is one of the best perks that you can get.

Other than that, you can still take a behind the scenes tour of the ship. The 50 dollar increments in savings can be gotten through the right TA's in the form of on-board credits. I'm not really sure that there is a true cost-savings or opportunity benefit if you plan things well.

Thoughts?