Anytime dining questions

Cruisegirl6

For Anytime dining, they do have periods of time where you may have to wait until a table is available. That does not happen often, and usually only during the "peak" dinner time (ie: 7:30) when everyone comes at once.

We have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a table. It really has never been a problem for us,.but we don't go at 7:30 either... we try to stay either ahead of the peak time or behind it.

Hello, we never had the anytime dining, we are curious, does it ever book up or is there unlimited amount of people that can get it?

There is a limited number of guests that can get it. After the limit is reached, the others go on a waiting list or can try to change once onboard. But if you are setup for ATD, you can go anytime the MDR is open, I think 6:00pm to 9:30pm.

Only an allotted amount of passengers can select it during booking just like each of the assigned dining times. I have seen it full during the booking process making the assigned times, usually the late one, the only choice.

Edited by ray98

As mentioned above I have also found it may be necessary to wait for a :table around the 7:30pm time period. I will usually eat when they open at around 5:30pm or late around 9:00pm. At these 2 time periods, don't have to wait. :cool:

Only an allotted amount of passengers can select it during booking just like each of the assigned dining times. I have seen it full during the booking process making the assigned times, usually the late one, the only choice.

I've seen that happen too!

Anytime dining has become quite popular.

LuLu