The Chardonnay Sisters & the Somali Pirates of the Caribbean

diann744

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. As always, these are more diary entries than anything else so that we don’t lose all memory of an entire vacation in a “Harold & Maude moment.” As it is, we’ve taken to carrying around a small reporter’s notebook so that we can jot down the highlights throughout the trip. On this last outing, on our around Day 8, I lost my pen and was reduced to using one of the ones that they put in the room. From that point on, I couldn’t spell.

I kid you not; I literally could not correctly spell four words in a row when using a ballpoint. Deciphering the notes got much more challenging after that! I can only imagine that there was a lot of hilarity that has forever been lost to garbled notes (it’s not bad handwriting; I just have my own font.)

It was hard to return home to find that The Cumberbatch had tied the knot. But you know what they say, you can’t make someone love you; you can only stalk them and hope for the best.

Cumberbatch.jpg

For anyone who cares, here’s a pic of the wall of fun purses. We never really get to wear them at home so cruises give us a chance to take them for a spin.

<a href=purses.jpg' alt='purses.jpg'>

I’m afraid you won’t be getting a picture of the OPs however. We took a few thinking we’d post them but since alcohol is the liquid version of photoshop, and the alcohol has worn off, they’re better left unseen.

Viper79 asked for a movie version of our exploits which brought up the question of who would play us on the big screen. No contest.

Ab-Fab.jpg

Vickersbase – I think the policy is for wine only. I’m pretty sure hard liquor can’t be brought on at all but others here may know more about that. We’re pretty much wineaux so aren’t up on the rules for other spiritual uplifters.

Now that the Evil One is also a 4-star Mariner, I hope we'll be looking at a coastal this spring. I plan on holding all my laundry until then.

As it is, we’ve taken to carrying around a small reporter’s notebook so that we can jot down the highlights throughout the trip. On this last outing, on our around Day 8, I lost my pen and was reduced to using one of the ones that they put in the room. From that point on, I couldn’t spell.

Oh good, I'm not the only one with the pen and oh-so-tiny notebook. I highly recommend the Fisher Space Pen in the compact size. It's very small when closed, but full sized when open. On course the small size makes losing the pen ever so convenient as well.