Adults Only Sections

sunmomma0618

Do all Carnival ships have an adult only pool? Was on Splendor, tried the Serenity section, turns out that mini golf was right above us. Golf balls were flying around, so it was NOT very relaxing there. We found that one of their pools it an adult only, love it! That's where we hung out all the time.

Wanted to know if any other ship is like that. Interested in Glory, Liberty, Breeze, Valor.

Edited by sunmomma0618

Glory has Serenity at the front of the ship with 2 adult's only hot tubs. The aft pool and hot tubs are also adult only although it's not an adults only zone because the pizza and ice cream are back there. It should be the same for the other Conquest Class ships with the exception of Conquest as it doesn't have Serenity, but the aft pool/hot tubs are in fact adults only.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Even though the Aft pool on the Breeze is NOT adults only, it was ALWAYS super quiet.

Very few kids out there, if any, at least when we were out there.

Also, there is a nice bar right there, along with the pizza and Tandoor buffet.

LOVE the Breeze!!!!:D:D

We were on the Dream a year ago and I can't think of a third "adults only" area, but we hung out every day on the Serenity Deck either 14 or 15. Even though the water slide entrance is on 15 it's right at the top of the stairs and the loungers are well forward of any foot traffic.

We seldom left the Serenity area and found it most pleasant. We had a Cloud 9 balcony on 12 so didn't get out much. Never saw an adults only pool, but the two hot tubs (not time machines) were inside the adults only Serenity Deck area and they did a pretty good job of keeping it "adults" only.

Also, Serenity was just that "serene". In fact, drink service was almost non-existent. However, the small Serenity Bar (hidden) on 14 was only a few steps away and never crowded.

We were on the Dream a year ago and I can't think of a third "adults only" area, but we hung out every day on the Serenity Deck either 14 or 15. Even though the water slide entrance is on 15 it's right at the top of the stairs and the loungers are well forward of any foot traffic.

We seldom left the Serenity area and found it most pleasant. We had a Cloud 9 balcony on 12 so didn't get out much. Never saw an adults only pool, but the two hot tubs (not time machines) were inside the adults only Serenity Deck area and they did a pretty good job of keeping it "adults" only.

Also, Serenity was just that "serene". In fact, drink service was almost non-existent. However, the small Serenity Bar (hidden) on 14 was only a few steps away and never crowded.

Thanks very much jamesr3939, I'm afraid I fat fingered my post a bit. I did mean 2 not 3. Bar nearby is great news. Hot tubs (plural??) is exciting!! Thanks again

• 1 month later...

Very disappointed that there NO adult only pools or hot tubs on the Triumph. I am currently on the Triumph and have listened to Marco Polo for hours at the aft pool. The hot tubs are full of kids doing cannonballs into the water. I have kids. I teach. I love kids, but why no place to relax on the Triumph. We have been on ships that have Serenity and love it. I really thought aft pools were adult only. Would not have booked this ship for spring break had I known this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Splendor has an "adult only pool" but it is NOT Serenity. Serenity is along the sides of the ship. So I didn't enjoy it. It was like a frat party with loud music and a bunch of 20 somethings drinking and being loud the whole trip.

The Pride's Serenity has a pool and is adult only. REALLY nice back there. Love it. Very relaxing.

Is there a

It's anywhere that shows ship policies on this? We have been on the Freedom and Liberty and both reserved the aft pool with the retractable roof as adults only. Very disappointed since the Triumph has 3 pools. One pool on spring break could have been adult only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the Dream .

-Sorry to hijack. What are time machines? Will be going on the Dream.