Anthem of the Seas - SPICE restaurant ?

EDL

According to my booking there is Silk and there is Izumi too, no sign of a Spice?

Options are:

Chefs table

Wonderland

Solarium Bistro

Jamie's Italian

The Grande

Silk

Coastal Kitchen

American Icon

Chic

Izumi

Chops Grille

I was thinking that it would be a specialty restaurant. Possibly to replace Wonderland.

Well Wonderland has been also still listed for Anthem and also taking bookings.

Hopefully they aren't replacing Wonderland since it seems interesting and is cross-kitchen.

If SPICE would replace Wonderland there would be too much Asian style restaurants - there is already Silk and Izumi.

Hopefully they will inform about SPICE officially soon - so passengers can adjust their reservations.

Well Wonderland has been also still listed for Anthem and also taking bookings.

Hopefully they aren't replacing Wonderland since it seems interesting and is cross-kitchen.

If SPICE would replace Wonderland there would be too much Asian style restaurants - there is already Silk and Izumi.

Hopefully they will inform about SPICE officially soon - so passengers can adjust their reservations.

As all the restaurants are open for booking on Anthem perhaps that Spice is a new additional restaurant....or chalk it up to poor planning on behalf of those that are responsible foe deciding what gets put up on the website. I don't see it replacing any fleet wide staples like Izumi, Chops or for that matter Jamie's as there is an Italian restaurant on most ships. Wonderland seemed like a natural choice especially as Royal wants to create some unique differences between the 3 Q class ships.

The reason that I saw it replacing Wonderland is that it could easily be done in a very similar concept. One small simple dish with minimal ingredients that brought out the unique flavour of each spice. Almost more like a tasting menu than a regular app, main dessert menu.

I agree that if this is replacing an existing restaurant then they really need to let people know as it will impact existing reservations.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

.The reason that I saw it replacing Wonderland is that it could easily be done in a very similar concept. One small simple dish with minimal ingredients that brought out the unique flavour of each spice. Almost more like a tasting menu than a regular app, main dessert menu.

I agree that if this is replacing an existing restaurant then they really need to let people know as it will impact existing reservations.

Better to inform passengers sooner than later.

I assumed SPICE = Silk - since description sounded really similar to Silk's one: "Weave your way through a vibrant tapestry of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Indian cooking."

EDIT: Funny, just after writing this RCCL answered to me in Facebook. I asked about SPICE - response was about Silk. I guess their customer care department doesn't yet know anything about SPICE or then they just want to bypass questions related to it.

Edited by JezzaC

I listened to the podcast again and Tim Magill design partner from 5+ , he clearly states Spice is a restaurant on Anthem.

The interview would appear to be very recent. So let's open this up, anyone know what's really going on here ?