Stupid Questions but I just dont know the answers

casperbks

If they serve "lobster" in the DR, it's a lobster tail...rock lobster..not Maine lobster. Probably 4 oz.

They used to do the warm water lobster - but all the lobster I have had recently in the MDR has been Maine lobster - and pretty darn good too. I'm a New Englander and I know lobster!

Yep, it's Main Lobster in the MDR now. Pretty good too considering all they have to cook for. I actually liked the lobster in the MDR more than the steakhouse lobster. I get the large filet mignon when dining in the steakhouse. They, unlike the MDR, use REAL FILET. So to sum up, real filet in the steakhouse, and real and better lobster in the MDR.

They used to do the warm water lobster - but all the lobster I have had recently in the MDR has been Maine lobster - and pretty darn good too. I'm a New Englander and I know lobster!

I like the mdr lobster as well!!:) where else can get as many as you want?:)

I would definitely recommend going to the SH for lobster! I ordered the lobster off the SH menu in the main dining room on the Conquest and was disappointed (your experience may vary)! I am still going to order the steak and lobster with my mom on the Ecstasy, since there is no SH, but from now on, if there is a Steak House, I am going there!

Ah..that explains why I finally gave a thumbs up for the lobster on my last cruise. Other times it was tough and sinewy. This time it was tender and not overcooked. Cant wait till I can have some more:)

Glad they replaced the rock lobster small 3 to 4oz tail with real lobster tail now. My two cruises last year the shrimp was as big as the so called lobster tail and much better. Love nice big Maine lobster tail, glad its now in the MDR again after years of the rock lobster tail.