Anthem. How to book restaurants and shows

kevinyork

Weve just booked Anthem for Sept this year. Im a bit confused re how to reserve the Dynamic Dining restaurants and The Shows.

Logging in on the website leaves you selecting a restaurant then adding it the basket then selecting a time and day. Thats quite a painful process. But until we know the show times none of that is achievable. I thought it was all done via an app but may be wrong.

Any advice greatly received.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weve just booked Anthem for Sept this year. Im a bit confused re how to reserve the Dynamic Dining restaurants and The Shows.

Logging in on the website leaves you selecting a restaurant then adding it the basket then selecting a time and day. Thats quite a painful process. But until we know the show times none of that is achievable. I thought it was all done via an app but may be wrong.

Log in to the website and you have to go to "Before Boarding" and select "Cruise Planner" for the reservations sections.

I suggest you just putter around the website until you feel comfortable using it. You do not need to download an app. I had problems trying to book dinner and shows on the Quantum, until I figured out how to do it. You might have to move some dining reservations later, if you find out you have a time conflict.

It's something you'll have to learn on your own.

We're booked on the Anthem TA in October. It's too early to book entertainment yet (other threads suggest entertainment can't be booked until several months out), but I've been able to book dining. Log on to your reservation, go into Cruise Planner, and select Dining. No app needed.

But it does seem a little pointless without the entertainment schedule.

Shows aren't bookable yet, times for the first 3 cruises have been published but even those can't be booked yet

Thanks all. Managed to find where to book the dining and selected for all evenings including a chargeable restaurant on one night. Website would not accept the credit card used, tried three times with my main card then again with two seperate cards. Same error each time. Very frustrating as I will have to reselect again from scratch.