Upsell to a mini suite.

jagsfan

Happy Camper here. Thought I missed out on an upsell from balcony to minisuite on Royal.

They left a message this morning and I had to leave a mssg back with someone who said she leaves at 3:45.

She called at 5, and still had a couple of choices left. I picked Marina 515 because I can't walk long distances and would rather be close to HC than the bow.

We are directly under HC. I hope somebody can tell me noise isn't a factor. I have earplugs but DH won't use them.

I had a suite for a once in a lifetime cruise on QM2, but never a minisuite. Can't wait for the 29th to get here.

Hi,

You will enjoy this. Last year, we accepted an upsell on the Regal Princess from a standard balcony stateroom to a minisuite. The minisuite was wondeful! Because we don't usually book suites or minisuites, this was a very nice treat.

Chuck

There has been some concerns expressed about cabins on the Marina deck, but I think you made a good choice. We love the mini-suites on the Royal/Regal. Lots of storage space (we didn't use all the drawers and I'm a heavy packer) and the bathroom is larger with a tub. It will spoil you! We haven't stayed on Marina deck, but I seem to recall that the noise issues were worse if you were under the pool area due to staff moving deck chairs around. It might not be as bad under HC. Enjoy that mini-suite!

Happy Camper here. Thought I missed out on an upsell from balcony to minisuite on Royal.

They left a message this morning and I had to leave a mssg back with someone who said she leaves at 3:45.

She called at 5, and still had a couple of choices left. I picked Marina 515 because I can't walk long distances and would rather be close to HC than the bow.

We are directly under HC. I hope somebody can tell me noise isn't a factor. I have earplugs but DH won't use them.

I had a suite for a once in a lifetime cruise on QM2, but never a minisuite. Can't wait for the 29th to get here.

How much was the up-sell per person? We got a mini-last October from an inside obstructed but it wasn't technically an up-sell. I was just watching the prices on the cruise pretty closely and one day it showed a mini for only about $250 extra for a 10 day cruise. It was an opportunity they we thought would never come up again so we grabbed it. I'd cruise a mini everytime if we only cruised once a year because the extra space + tub was really nice.

Enjoy your mini to the max :D