Chops for Breakfast on Liberty

CB, When was the last time (have you even been on an RCCL ship ) you were on a RCCL ship, or when was the last time Steak and Eggs was listed on the MDR breakfast menu?

OP - Sorry I have no answer to your question. But, to the best of my knowledge, STEAK and eggs is NOT on the MDR breakfast menu.

Thanks, M

Edited by cruisegirl1

CB, When was the last time (have you even been on an RCCL ship ) you were on a RCCL ship, or when was the last time Steak and Eggs was listed on the MDR breakfast menu?

OP - Sorry I have no answer to your question. But, to the best of my knowledge, STEAK and eggs is NOT on the MDR breakfast menu.

Thanks, M

Marci, don't waste your effort, you will never get an answer.

Marci, don't waste your effort, you will never get an answer.

Thanks for the reality check, but the post made me feel better! I really didn't want the OP to give up something he/she wanted because of misinformation.

Have a great day

Marci

Edited by cruisegirl1

We have been on many, many Royal cruises and have never seen steak and eggs on the MDR breakfast menu. It is DH favorite breakfast option and if it were available, he would have ordered it! I think CB was probably too busy rejoicing about how the MDR is sooooooooo much nicer than the WJ because you don't have to hunt for the syrup. :rolleyes::confused::eek:

Does the Liberty have a place for breakfast for Suite passengers? Similar to Portofino's on the Explorer? My DH is mobility challenged and handicapped. Its easier for us to eat just by ourselves (in lieu of explaining his history to other passengers in the MDR). Just curious...if not he will be happy with room service, but I like to get out and moving in the morning. Thanks!

Does the Liberty have a place for breakfast for Suite passengers? Similar to Portofino's on the Explorer? My DH is mobility challenged and handicapped. Its easier for us to eat just by ourselves (in lieu of explaining his history to other passengers in the MDR). Just curious...if not he will be happy with room service, but I like to get out and moving in the morning. Thanks!

Either Chops or Portofino will be available for sull suite guests.

You can also just ask to just be seated on your own in the MDR at breakfast - done it many times and is never a problem :)

Thanks, M

it's on the GR and EN menus. and also one of those items that doesn't have to be ON the menu to be ordered( like eggs Benedict which are not listed every day but you can get them every day)

as for Chops: on NAV it is only available to gold card holders for breakfast.

We just got off Liberty a few weeks ago. Chops is available to suite guests every day for free. Any other guest can eat breakfast there for a $10 up charge.

On the Chops breakfast menu is a Steak and egg entree for an up charge to all (even suite guests). Chops had great made to order omelets.

We just got off Liberty a few weeks ago. Chops is available to suite guests every day for free. Any other guest can eat breakfast there for a $10 up charge.

On the Chops breakfast menu is a Steak and egg entree for an up charge to all (even suite guests). Chops had great made to order omelets.

We are in a GS and have never sailed on the Liberty. What other options are there on the breakfast menu? I do love the availability of made to order omelettes!

Edited by sauvichick